Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

You're going to regret that when you are older.

Recommended Posts

That's the DM and the story is from California, where everything is normal.:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is up to him/her/whatever. I took my beloved VHS recorder to the skip yesterday. It was time for us to part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm not happy but if I get a load of surgery and my nads removed then I'll be happy"

^ lets see how well that hypothesis works out

My guess is the poor sod will be dead before he's 40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

It's entirely up to him if he's paying for it.

But if he gets on a flight over here and gets it done on the NHS then I won't be quite so pleased for him. ;-)

And isn't this just the ultimate example to show how ridiculous a socialist, liberal, political party is?

How can everyone be expected to approve of stuff they are eventually billed for (complications down the line)?

It's an expanding social policy that ultimately does for liberalism. The young don't get it, cos they aren't the ones, at that point, putting their hands in their pockets to pay for it.

It's what we are witnessing right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

And isn't this just the ultimate example to show how ridiculous a socialist, liberal, political party is?

How can everyone be expected to approve of stuff they are eventually billed for (complications down the line)?

It's an expanding social policy that ultimately does for liberalism. The young don't get it, cos they aren't the ones, at that point, putting their hands in their pockets to pay for it.

It's what we are witnessing right now.

 

If you are going to start point scoring then we are going to have to start doing some serious number crunching in terms of the money spent on this kind of procedure versus heart ops, kidney transplants, cancer treatment, replacement hips, knees this that and the other. Have you got the figures to hand? Neither have I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

If you are going to start point scoring then we are going to have to start doing some serious number crunching in terms of the money spent on this kind of procedure versus heart ops, kidney transplants, cancer treatment, replacement hips, knees this that and the other. Have you got the figures to hand? Neither have I.

Ah not many people trot along and say they neeeeed a kidney and get one.
They usually check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SarahBell said:

Ah not many people trot along and say they neeeeed a kidney and get one.
They usually check.

Are you suggesting that the NHS carries out operations without first properly assessing need?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Are you suggesting that the NHS carries out operations without first properly assessing need?

No. I am saying people who want strange bizarre non-medical operations should be interogated and mostly confined to rooms with comfortable wallpaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't mind betting there's a history of sexual abuse behind this choice.

Still each to their own, and hopefully they will be able to turn this investment into a money making career.  I hope they realise that eunuch's tend to have a particular body shape though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Futuroid said:

Looks like a cheap way to get a valuable link to his Instagram account and some free PR to me...

I'd not call 150 grand 'cheap' ...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2017 at 4:04 PM, SarahBell said:

No. I am saying people who want strange bizarre non-medical operations should be interogated and mostly confined to rooms with comfortable wallpaper.

 

I'm with you on this.

I've always disliked the idea of people doing any sort of unnecessary body modification. I'd perhaps allow earrings on women over 16, but hate tattoos and really hate things like those ear tunnels. The trouble is there are some insecure nutters out there and they like to get into things and then take them too far. I've seen people with cheek piercings and even those tunnel things in their cheeks. Not sure how that is good for hygiene.

Personally I'd make it illegal to do any body modification without a license and strike off any trained medical professional who carries out such work without a proven medical need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's actually going to lop off his twig and berries? To be honest I would have thought any medical professional who turned a man into a eunuch because 'he wanted to look like an alien', would be struck off forthwith.

As for him, he's clearly mentally unwell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Prime Minister stated that there were three Brexit options available to the UK:   212 members have voted

    1. 1. Which of the Prime Minister's options would you choose?


      • Leave with the negotiated deal
      • Remain
      • Leave with no deal

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.