House Price Crash Forum

Location, Location: 8pm Wednesday Ch4

FFS when are they gonna get into the real world!!!!

£400K - FFS my dead gran could find a fooking house for that sort of money - piece of p/ss!!

Why dont they set them up with FTB's in any location with £100,000 and see what shiteholes they find? Not impressive is it when you have a budget that large!!!

And dont say "well they have to find a premises". We all know we have industrial estates that have got thousands sq. ft. of property that have been empty for years. On our estate in Bromborough they built new factories when there were loads still empty. Most of the new one are STILL empty and the older ones are falling into dis-repair!

I believe they are almost paying people to get in them!!!

TB

Why does Kirsty always have to whinge about how hard her job is?

Does she honestly think we'll believe her?

Great gay hot tub scene with Phil.......Kirsty "I don't do hot tubs" - well, there isn't room for you AND the water, love. :lol:

Oww... she's really upset. Who wouldn't want a hot tub business in the middle of nowhere?

Kirsty "I don't do hot tubs" - well, there isn't room for you AND the water, love. :lol:

She does hot Kebabs though.

£12k lease costs plus £4k business rates for a start up business she wants to run part time? They'd be better off with a BTL!

Kirst saying "Thats the most categorical NO I have had in a long time"?

MY ASS!!!! Bet she's heard it loads of times from her partner, when she asks "fancy a sh@g tonight?" :lol:

Their hot tubs are noisier than the M6.

I'm sure they'll do a roaring trade so close to the Lake district and the strictest noise polution levels in the country. Idiots.

I have tried to watch this, but my eyes and ears are bleeding through sheer and utter boredom.

How can anyone enjoy this programme? And that Kirsty is monstrous into the bargain!

NDL

Stop Press, the kids'll qualify for the free bus! Whoopee do, forget the house costs hundreds of k. I despair. I'm not watching any more of this drivel. (I'll still read this thread though)

MY ASS!!!! Bet she's heard it loads of times from her partner, when she asks "fancy a sh@g tonight?" :lol:

:lol: quality! And off Phil too I bet!

:lol: Or the last time she stepped on the talking scales! :lol:

NDL

I'm sure they'll do a roaring trade so close to the Lake district and the strictest noise polution levels in the country. Idiots.

Not to mention planning constraints, somebody knocked down an old outdoor wooden loo and they were made to rebuild it piece by piece.

Hrm, it looks like they're turning into pikeys anyway.

That new house... is it 'close to transport links'?

Edited by BuyingBear

Not to mention planning constraints, somebody knocked down an old outdoor wooden loo and they were made to rebuilt it piece by piece.

Hrm, it looks like they're turning into pikeys anyway.

Well Cumbria is mostly national park, some people aren't allowed double glazing.

"that Kirsty is monstrous into the bargain"

How times change.

Only 12-18 months ago, people found her fancy-able

Well, it's horses for courses really.

I have to say she's never been my cup of tea.

Perhaps I should apologise to anyone I may have offended. I didn't realise anyone could have amorous intentions towards this "woman". :lol:

NDL

Didn't she say once in an interview that she isn't fat, and she would need to show us herself in a bikini to prove it. :huh:

Yet she is adamant she won't get in the tub, because she maybe is erm a little tubby herself and would want her adoring fans to see the real goods.