House Price Crash Forum

60,000 millionaires have left France since 2000

Hectors House

HOLA441

HOLA442

Had the Brexit vote not been won my emigration plans would be in full swing by now.  As we won I'm happy to stay.

Brexit and now Wilders and Le Pen all look like the last chance to escape votes for each country.

The only country that I now regard as beyond hope is Sweden.  Germany is big enough to pull itself out of the mire.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Yes you are exactly right Frank....

Btw, an old Pakistani woman died at the hospital my wife works at (allegedly).

She just made it to the hospital before dying. They complained about having no one to attend to her, one of which should be a muslim . There are other things I can`t get into....

HOLA445
45 minutes ago, council dweller said:

Yes you are exactly right Frank....

Btw, an old Pakistani woman died at the hospital my wife works at (allegedly).

She just made it to the hospital before dying. They complained about having no one to attend to her, one of which should be a muslim . There are other things I can`t get into....

Why? That bad? Too bad for us?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
5 hours ago, DeepLurker said:

Bingo.

Rich people leaving France is nothing new - there's been a French "upper clarse" enclave in Kensington for decades.

We went to see Charles Aznavour at the Albert Hall a couple of years ago (still going strong at 90!!) and the place was packed to the rafters avec les Francais (was going to say Fr*** but I dare say that mot n'est pas permis any more.). 

HOLA4411

Archived