Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Only in boro #1212122121009

Recommended Posts

A couple of loonsare being done over for killing a dog - by knocking a nail in its head.

 

Not really a animal lover. I dont suppse it makes a great deal of difference how an animal is killed, as long as its quick.

Anyhow, the two loons are in court.

Dog owner, typical bro scratter - weasly, fag smoking.

The second is sight to behold.

He does not look at day under 55.

He's obviosuly had a thoguht about his image and decided to update it a bit.

New slippers? No

Snazzy Cardy? Nope.

Red trouser?? Nah.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/watch-man-who-admitted-part-12640444

Full face tattoo + Predator T -shirt.

Oh and the obligatory walking stick, for the DLA you know .. .Cant walk 100 yards, need a carer ...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spyguy said:

A couple of loonsare being done over for killing a dog - by knocking a nail in its head.

 

Not really a animal lover. I dont suppse it makes a great deal of difference how an animal is killed, as long as its quick.

Anyhow, the two loons are in court.

Dog owner, typical bro scratter - weasly, fag smoking.

The second is sight to behold.

He does not look at day under 55.

He's obviosuly had a thoguht about his image and decided to update it a bit.

New slippers? No

Snazzy Cardy? Nope.

Red trouser?? Nah.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/watch-man-who-admitted-part-12640444

Full face tattoo + Predator T -shirt.

Oh and the obligatory walking stick, for the DLA you know .. .Cant walk 100 yards, need a carer ...

 

 

 

Slight misreporting there spy.  They are not smoggies but from Redcar.

such a shame. Long sandy beaches, largely empty. And inhabited by people like these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Slight misreporting there spy.  They are not smoggies but from Redcar.

such a shame. Long sandy beaches, largely empty. And inhabited by people like these. 

That's pretty much the story for a lot of coastal towns.

Solid Victorian houses, nice beaches, good locations and absolutely crawling with scum.

Shame really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, spyguy said:

A couple of loonsare being done over for killing a dog - by knocking a nail in its head.

 

Not really a animal lover. I dont suppse it makes a great deal of difference how an animal is killed, as long as its quick.

Anyhow, the two loons are in court.

Dog owner, typical bro scratter - weasly, fag smoking.

The second is sight to behold.

He does not look at day under 55.

He's obviosuly had a thoguht about his image and decided to update it a bit.

New slippers? No

Snazzy Cardy? Nope.

Red trouser?? Nah.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/watch-man-who-admitted-part-12640444

Full face tattoo + Predator T -shirt.

Oh and the obligatory walking stick, for the DLA you know .. .Cant walk 100 yards, need a carer ...

 

 

 

For a nanosecond I thought that was my ex...he was from Sunderland!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

That's pretty much the story for a lot of coastal towns.

Solid Victorian houses, nice beaches, good locations and absolutely crawling with scum.

Shame really.

Just down the coast it's not too bad. For now.  Housing association from boro is going on a massive build so heaven knows who will be moved in.  It's almost as if tptb are deliberately going out of their way to spoil every last corner of the land 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Just down the coast it's not too bad. For now.  Housing association from boro is going on a massive build so heaven knows who will be moved in.  It's almost as if tptb are deliberately going out of their way to spoil every last corner of the land 

Same with near me (NW). I'm separated from a right khazi that is hugely over-represented in the junkie/scumbag department, by about a mile or so and that mile is rapidly being built upon and I'm worried about overspill.

That might sound snobby but I've been on the receiving end of it going badly wrong before and, frankly, I don't want people like the sort in the article anywhere near me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Same with near me (NW). I'm separated from a right khazi that is hugely over-represented in the junkie/scumbag department, by about a mile or so and that mile is rapidly being built upon and I'm worried about overspill.

That might sound snobby but I've been on the receiving end of it going badly wrong before and, frankly, I don't want people like the sort in the article anywhere near me.

Not snobby at all. I would rather not have scrotes nicking stuff and breaking into my property. 

I live in London most of the time.  There is a constant reporting of house burglary, car theft and theft from cars.  A few years ago a gang tried to break into our house in the middle of the night.  They were only stopped by my daughter, whose bedroom is over the front door, being disturbed and putting her light on.  These middle of the night breaking are common and at least three near neighbours have been done.  Not nice.  

And, this is in a nice area with a very stable and community focussed group of neighbours who look out for each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

That's pretty much the story for a lot of coastal towns.

Solid Victorian houses, nice beaches, good locations and absolutely crawling with scum.

Shame really.

I've often noticed it on  my travels round the country. Apparently, local authorities ship junkies and alcoholics out from urban areas to hostels in now empty seaside hotels. Some of the east coast ones like Mablethorpe seem to be on a fast track to Jaywick levels of poverty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Not snobby at all. I would rather not have scrotes nicking stuff and breaking into my property. 

I live in London most of the time.  There is a constant reporting of house burglary, car theft and theft from cars.  A few years ago a gang tried to break into our house in the middle of the night.  They were only stopped by my daughter, whose bedroom is over the front door, being disturbed and putting her light on.  These middle of the night breaking are common and at least three near neighbours have been done.  Not nice.  

And, this is in a nice area with a very stable and community focussed group of neighbours who look out for each other. 

Where's the market for knocked off stuff these days? If it's presumably electricals they're after surely a lot of people's flatscreen TVs are so enormous now they're not worth the aggro carrying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SNACR said:

Where's the market for knocked off stuff these days? If it's presumably electricals they're after surely a lot of people's flatscreen TVs are so enormous now they're not worth the aggro carrying them.

A lot of it is car keys, at least round me and for the midnight robberies.  most new cars apparently will not start without the keys, so they look at whether you have a high value motor, break in and nick the keys.  Mind, having said that, a mate of mine had a brand new fiesta nicked off the drive and the plod reckoned that there is some very easy way of nicking these without the key.  Again, this also happened to another neighbour.

Its a nice neighbourhood, honest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spyguy said:

A couple of loonsare being done over for killing a dog - by knocking a nail in its head.

 

Not really a animal lover. I dont suppse it makes a great deal of difference how an animal is killed, as long as its quick.

Anyhow, the two loons are in court.

Dog owner, typical bro scratter - weasly, fag smoking.

The second is sight to behold.

He does not look at day under 55.

He's obviosuly had a thoguht about his image and decided to update it a bit.

New slippers? No

Snazzy Cardy? Nope.

Red trouser?? Nah.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/watch-man-who-admitted-part-12640444

Full face tattoo + Predator T -shirt.

Oh and the obligatory walking stick, for the DLA you know .. .Cant walk 100 yards, need a carer ...

 

 

 

For a nanosecond I thought that was my ex...he was from Sunderland!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bossybabe said:

For a nanosecond I thought that was my ex...he was from Sunderland!!

 

3 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

For a nanosecond I thought that was my ex...he was from Sunderland!!

 

For about 60 seconds there I thought you'd said that once already.

And then I realised you actually had.

Yippee - I'm not going mad...!

 

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One-percent said:

Not snobby at all. I would rather not have scrotes nicking stuff and breaking into my property. 

I live in London most of the time.  There is a constant reporting of house burglary, car theft and theft from cars.  A few years ago a gang tried to break into our house in the middle of the night.  They were only stopped by my daughter, whose bedroom is over the front door, being disturbed and putting her light on.  These middle of the night breaking are common and at least three near neighbours have been done.  Not nice.  

And, this is in a nice area with a very stable and community focussed group of neighbours who look out for each other. 

Out of sheer nosiness, whereabouts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, knock out johnny said:

Out of sheer nosiness, whereabouts?

I'd rather not say. But, think 'burbs, not inner city or recent 'gentrification'. The type of area where ordinary people (yes there are some in London, we are not all hipsters or mumsnet types) raise families and have a good community feel.  Stable, with inter generational families, think grandparents, parents and young. 

However, it is on a direct line into the areas where you would not want to venture out after dark.  Some argue that the scroats use the line to come in and burgle.  I think this is partly true. I also believe that cars give them the opportunity to burgle in our neighbourhood. We also have our homegrown thieves, but it is like that in any area.  

A bit off topic but the most significant change I have witnessed in the last ten years is going from a street of 50 houses being all oo to at least seven being rented out.  Not that this makes a difference to crime rates, just pointing out that areas can become more transient through the cost of housing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SNACR said:

I've often noticed it on  my travels round the country. Apparently, local authorities ship junkies and alcoholics out from urban areas to hostels in now empty seaside hotels. Some of the east coast ones like Mablethorpe seem to be on a fast track to Jaywick levels of poverty.

Yeah, dunno if it's a deliberate policy of specifically believing seaside air can strengthen the constitution or simply the path of least resistance to areas with shed loads of accommodation with sufficient swings in seasonal demand to make even the council seem like an attractive tenant finder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, One-percent said:

I'd rather not say. But, think 'burbs, not inner city or recent 'gentrification'. The type of area where ordinary people (yes there are some in London, we are not all hipsters or mumsnet types) raise families and have a good community feel.  Stable, with inter generational families, think grandparents, parents and young. 

However, it is on a direct line into the areas where you would not want to venture out after dark.  Some argue that the scroats use the line to come in and burgle.  I think this is partly true. I also believe that cars give them the opportunity to burgle in our neighbourhood. We also have our homegrown thieves, but it is like that in any area.  

A bit off topic but the most significant change I have witnessed in the last ten years is going from a street of 50 houses being all oo to at least seven being rented out.  Not that this makes a difference to crime rates, just pointing out that areas can become more transient through the cost of housing 

Croydon, I knew it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Knimbies who say No said:

Yeah, dunno if it's a deliberate policy of specifically believing seaside air can strengthen the constitution or simply the path of least resistance to areas with shed loads of accommodation with sufficient swings in seasonal demand to make even the council seem like an attractive tenant finder.

I think it's the latter combined with cheap overseas flights that have put most of these places on their arses. Those that didn't pack it in kept dropping the prices of accomodation until it became attractive to any sort of dosser. Some parts near me are doing a pretty passable impression of a favela.

I also know through a very reliable source that the police will regularly relocate a certain type of offender to these towns as well which really doesn't help much either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Knimbies who say No said:

Croydon, I knew it.

Could not be further from the truth :lol: but I guess all the burbs are similar   

What I like about my area is that there are proper cokerny geezers still around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is like that where's this picture from thread !!

Just spit it out. It's an area. It's unlikely someone's going to track you down. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ccc said:

This is like that where's this picture from thread !!

Just spit it out. It's an area. It's unlikely someone's going to track you down. :ph34r:

Well tmt posted a weird link that showed where I lived a free months ago, which was then quickly removed. :ph34r:

 

im also not convinced that my name is not winston and the year is 1984 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, One-percent said:

I'd rather not say. But, think 'burbs, not inner city or recent 'gentrification'. The type of area where ordinary people (yes there are some in London, we are not all hipsters or mumsnet types) raise families and have a good community feel.  Stable, with inter generational families, think grandparents, parents and young. 

However, it is on a direct line into the areas where you would not want to venture out after dark.  Some argue that the scroats use the line to come in and burgle.  I think this is partly true. I also believe that cars give them the opportunity to burgle in our neighbourhood. We also have our homegrown thieves, but it is like that in any area.  

A bit off topic but the most significant change I have witnessed in the last ten years is going from a street of 50 houses being all oo to at least seven being rented out.  Not that this makes a difference to crime rates, just pointing out that areas can become more transient through the cost of housing 

The loads and loads of very ordinary people living in London.

Most seem to come from other countries and none seem to pay for the own accommodation ...

http://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/news/slideshow-scarborough-business-awards-1-6965214

'Lifetime Achievement - Gary Ledden'

Gazz is buying up Scabby and now Whitby, with a *lot* of leverage, and turning houses into HMOs/flats for DHS (at best, dregs (usual).

Ive no problem with housing the less fortunate. I do have an issue with paying for them to be housed.

Their rent needs to be set at a percentage of what they can eanr not what tax payers can cough up.

He now owns huge amounts of scabby property. Hard to get a figure on it. Id like to know his leverage and his banks.

Come any adjustment i nthe 'social premium' - Blairs extra money for the dysfunctional, then the whoe lot is going down.

Mind you, they also gave Raithewaite an award for Big Business.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spyguy said:

The loads and loads of very ordinary people living in London.

Most seem to come from other countries and none seem to pay for the own accommodation ...

http://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/news/slideshow-scarborough-business-awards-1-6965214

'Lifetime Achievement - Gary Ledden'

Gazz is buying up Scabby and now Whitby, with a *lot* of leverage, and turning houses into HMOs/flats for DHS (at best, dregs (usual).

Ive no problem with housing the less fortunate. I do have an issue with paying for them to be housed.

Their rent needs to be set at a percentage of what they can eanr not what tax payers can cough up.

He now owns huge amounts of scabby property. Hard to get a figure on it. Id like to know his leverage and his banks.

Come any adjustment i nthe 'social premium' - Blairs extra money for the dysfunctional, then the whoe lot is going down.

Mind you, they also gave Raithewaite an award for Big Business.

 

 

I had my shoeshine moment on btl a few years ago when my hard of thinking mate said that they had got into btl in scabbie. 

 

If (when) prices crash, a lot of people will get burnt badly.  Mind, I'm informed that the market for letting is very buoyant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Next General Election   94 members have voted

    1. 1. When do you predict the next general election will be held?


      • 2019
      • 2020
      • 2021
      • 2022

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.