Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Tony Blair: It's time to rise up.


TheCountOfNowhere
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Blair - serial liar, war criminal, friend of despots around the planet providing they play the globalist game

A man who so believed in international law , international institutions such as the UN and  European cooperation with allies such as Germany and France that he ignored all of them completely  to join George W Bush is his war of aggression in Iraq which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths 

Why is this man not in prison

Edited by stormymonday_2011
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What can he accomplish in the 6 weeks left to the signing of Article 50?  He seems to have left his move a bit late.  You have to ask what is his real agenda?  

I don't think it is about Brexit.  He is obviously trying to find a way back in to some position of power, be it in Europe or the UK.

Obviously sitting in Connaught Square counting his money doesn't cut it for him anymore!

As Farage tweeted, 'Tony Blair is yesterdays man'.  He will no longer be feted in the Middle East, Europe or the USA.

If you watch his body language on the recent photo opportunity with him and Jean Claude Junker, he is much more reticent and subservient.  He no longer walks tall or has the status or clout he had.  He wants it back!

Come back Tony........our saviour.......all is forgiven...............NOT!!

 

 

Edited by Alba
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blair also wanted us to join the Euro- for similar reasons he wants us to remain in the EU- and that would have been a disaster for the UK.

Both Blair and the EU are relics of a dying globalist fantasy that wanted to replace democracy with a ruling class of  technocrats that- naturally enough- included Blair himself.

Oddly when he won his three elections I don't recall a single time when he said that the people should get a second vote on the outcome. It's Democracy a la carte for the Blairs of this world- if they like the outcome of a vote then 'democracy' wins- if they don't like the outcome it's not democracy unless they get a second vote.

 

 

 

Edited by wonderpup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alba said:

What can he accomplish in the 6 weeks left to the signing of Article 50?  He seems to have left his move a bit late.  You have to ask what is his real agenda?  

I don't think it is about Brexit.  He is obviously trying to find a way back in to some position of power, be it in Europe or the UK.

Obviously sitting in Connaught Square counting his money doesn't cut it for him anymore!

As Farage tweeted, 'Tony Blair is yesterdays man'.  He will no longer be feted in the Middle East, Europe or the USA.

If you watch his body language on the recent photo opportunity with him and Jean Claude Junker, he is much more reticent and subservient.  He no longer walks tall or has the status or clout he had.  He wants it back!

Come back Tony........our saviour.......all is forgiven...............NOT!!

 

 

Precisely.

Blair cares as much about the EU as he did about dead Iraqi civilians which is not at all. If he cared about Europe speaking with a united voice he would not have ignored French and German opposition to the invasion of Iraq. The truth is he preferred toadying up to G W Bush than working out a common EU policy towards with Saddam with our European allies. The EU as an institution now is simply useful for feeding his enormous political ego and to allow him to try to worm himself back into a position where he can strut on the world stage like some superannuated political version of the rock stars he is purported to admire . Most ex Premiers at least have the decency to express their views sotto voce not to claim they are some Second Coming of the Messiah.

It should be remembered they hung some people at Nuremberg for carrying out acts not dissimilar to those in which Blair was engaged.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression

The only Prime Minister in my life time who actually made me ashamed to be British.

Edited by stormymonday_2011
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just posting in here as hopefully a suitable outlet for my disgust at this bloke whome I once thought was our great hope daring to appear on a public platform in such a diliberately provocative way.

I suggest he either secretly supports brexit or has an incomprehensible level of selfishness and greed that he is being paid a fortune by Obama and Branson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, stormymonday_2011 said:

To my mind one of the biggest arguments in favour of Scottish independence is that it would render Antony Charles Lynton Blair who was born in Edinburgh a foreigner in England. We could then declare him an undesirable alien and bar him from crossing the border.

And a foreign enemy of the state. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He is also the crown prince of HPI. Having bribed the electorate with hpi he then went on  to establish a property empire with his grasping wife and kids. And this from a leader of the labour party. The mind boggles when new labour types see him as this mystical winner of elections. " use debt to give people free money", not exactly rocket science.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nothernsoul said:

He is also the crown prince of HPI. Having bribed the electorate with hpi he then went on  to establish a property empire with his grasping wife and kids. And this from a leader of the labour party. The mind boggles when new labour types see him as this mystical winner of elections. " use debt to give people free money", not exactly rocket science.

He sold both his own soul and that of the traditional Labour Party. No wonder he went on to try and find god.  If you believe in all that stuff, he is a good candidate for burning in hell for all eternity. I almost wished I believed, just to imagine this as his destiny. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, AnneD said:

In studying history, it is interesting to see that it is always the left which creates uprisings and tries to force their beliefs upon all others. Historically, the left is responsible for the murder of countless tens of millions of people beyond what anyone can count.  Now we have another left-winger in Britain former PM Tony Blair advocating that those who lost in the BREXIT referendum should “rise up in defence of what we believe”.

We are headed into such civil unrest and bloodshed, we do not need to worry about invasions, they are already here – the left who has lost in various elections and referendums. So get ready. They are the people who have justified in their own mind that anyone who dare to disagree with should be terminated and then their world will be perfect.

Left winger? Tony Bliar?  

He is accused quite rightly of a lot of things but in no sense can he be seen as left wing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am as disgusted with Blair as most UK citizens are and I hate the EU's inability to reform and resolve the legitimate problems that it's societies are facing.

But what he said was not unreasonable and weather the predictions are right or wrong, surely a debate and re-evaluation is a sensible approach. The "blind house swap" analogy is still a fairly simple and effective illustration (referenced in the speech).


Brexit should be re-evaluated by the people when it is clear what the terms will be, so we can rationally equate the costs and benefits. He puts forward a case that suggests the main benefit to most people in the UK is reduced immigration and argue that the percentage of the net migration currently occurring will only effect a fraction of a change at some point in the future, underwhelming the expected impact of taking back control of immigration in the first place (debatable yes). The costs could range from destabilizing the European continent and aided the break up of the UK. The costs of which is likely to be rather expensive not to mention the waste of time and resource whilst completely focused on the Brexit process and not able to fix the fundamental problems in the UK that lead to the Brexit vote in the first place (ie. effects of wealth inequality and wealth distribution as a result of globalization (restoring / reforming the NHS, Social Care, Education, Prisons, Road, Rail, failing infrastructure etc. etc. they won't be fixed). Once the Brexit negations are near completion, the UK should weigh up the pros n cons once again before fully committing, if the likely situation becomes more clear and opened for further democratic debate with the final say given back to the people. Otherwise we may implement a Brexit that could permanently damage the UK, Europe and cost so much that the welfare state is permanently dismantle along with increased wealth inequality, reduced worker rights, environmental destruction etc. ... imagine a poor Monaco without the sunshine.

Although the message is sound, reasonable and promotes democracy, sadly the messenger is hugely toxic.

FYI: After investing a lot of thought beforehand, I was a reluctant remain voter.
Blair was never and is NOT a lefty nor a socialist.

I suggest those who are really interested should watch the full speech and after questions, then undestand and evaluate the actual content.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blair pushed through things that Maggie could only dream of, for me that puts him firmly on the right.

it's a shame that the proper left of the Labour Party is dying off and not being replaced. I heard Benn speak on a few occasions, an excellent orator and talked total sense. Pragmatic and offered a very clear analysis of what the problems were 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, One-percent said:

Blair pushed through things that Maggie could only dream of, for me that puts him firmly on the right.

it's a shame that the proper left of the Labour Party is dying off and not being replaced. I heard Benn speak on a few occasions, an excellent orator and talked total sense. Pragmatic and offered a very clear analysis of what the problems were 

No. Benn was a loon. Seriously.

A posh rich Loon. Totally useless and should not be let near any org.

Hilary's different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, spyguy said:

No. Benn was a loon. Seriously.

A posh rich Loon. Totally useless and should not be let near any org.

Hilary's different.

I agree, Hillary is different.  Totally unconvincing. Tony was very good to listen to, a fantastic orator who sounded completely convincing and sincere. In power, perhaps he didn't do so well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, One-percent said:

I agree, Hillary is different.  Totally unconvincing. Tony was very good to listen to, a fantastic orator who sounded completely convincing and sincere. In power, perhaps he didn't do so well. 

Despite his ott leftism, Tonys refexwere still upper class - benevolent squire, but still needed hus peasant.

My nan thought he was a 5th columnist for the upper class. I dont think she was entirely wrong.

hillary has been exposed to genuinee struggle, so is actually a good labour mp. Hed make a goodlabour leader but, as the loons concluded, the uk wanted a more left wing labour..... as corbyns ratings fall below the green party.

Ive spoken to him a couple of times. Heswell aware what a disaster the welfare state, in its unlimited for, has ben for people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm beware...

Hillary would make his father Tony turn in his grave after watching his intervention to get our 12 little planes bombing targets that deamed to stray into Syria, you would think we were getting into WWII against the Nazi's the way he went on. A huge wasted effort just to align with the Yank's incoherent misguided foreign policies. More classic misjudgments yet again repeated, even as the Russians were invited in by the sovereign nation as opposed the UK/allies hostile uninvited military sorties. It seemed to go pretty quiet on that subject soon after that...

Then again further full spinning in his grave again after the stunt he organised and pulled on Corbyn after the Brexit vote. Staggeringly destructive betrayal I hope noone ever forgets or forgives.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarkHorseWaits-NoMore said:

Hmm beware...

Hillary would make his father Tony turn in his grave after watching his intervention to get our 12 little planes bombing targets that deamed to stray into Syria, you would think we were getting into WWII against the Nazi's the way he went on. A huge wasted effort just to align with the Yank's incoherent misguided foreign policies. More classic misjudgments yet again repeated, even as the Russians were invited in by the sovereign nation as opposed the UK/allies hostile uninvited military sorties. It seemed to go pretty quiet on that subject soon after that...

Then again further full spinning in his grave again after the stunt he organised and pulled on Corbyn after the Brexit vote. Staggeringly destructive betrayal I hope noone ever forgets or forgives.  

Unlike Blair and Dubya, the UK and international community had a reason to go in Syria. As soon as he dropped chemical weapons, Assad became a war criminal and intervention was legal.

Syria was Obamas to call. He chickened it, for not unreasonable reasons.

Syria was one of the few secular ME states. Knacked now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.