House Price Crash Forum

SJW goes to fight ISIS

davidg

HOLA441
21 minutes ago, ccc said:

I'm off to fight FOR ISIS!!

Even things up a bit. That burd looks a bit nuts.

Errr  be careful there what what you say.....

or you might find yourself getting 'flagged' by some humourless spook and a subesquent early morning visit from men in black with guns. :ph34r:

HOLA442
4 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Errr  be careful there what what you say.....

or you might find yourself getting 'flagged' by some humourless spook and a subesquent early morning visit from men in black with guns. :ph34r:

Oooh that sounds exciting 

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest TheBlueCat

Good for her. I'm not sure that she's going to achieve a whole lot but she is out there fighting people who would very much subjugate her if they ran the world rather than people who, in some people's bizarre imaginations, want to oppress women given the chance.

HOLA445
1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

Good for her. I'm not sure that she's going to achieve a whole lot but she is out there fighting people who would very much subjugate her if they ran the world rather than people who, in some people's bizarre imaginations, want to oppress women given the chance.

Exactly.

I told the missus I was going to fight for the YPD "oh no you are  not", she replied.

HOLA446
2 hours ago, ccc said:

I'm off to fight FOR ISIS!!

Even things up a bit. That burd looks a bit nuts.

yeah...whose army has she walked up to and joined?...Everyone else is a rebel, and as Allah dictates, the rebels are all at each others throats because their brand of Islam is not quite the right one.

HOLA447
4 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I guess the ultimate test for AI is to understand and appreciate humour. Otherwise, it will always be undermined and over worked.

Error: 0xCF0087B

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Archived