House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Fart Stench Speeding Cabbie Nicked

Some sympathy. A couple of years ago about three hours into our four hour trip, my infant son rapidly developed 'a stomach issue'. 

I won't go into too much detail in case you're snacking or anything but the words fecal firehose spring to mind. After the third services stop to survey the scene of worsenung carnage in the back, we decided to make a run for it back home with the windows fully down. 

I might have hit a few immoral speeds in my mobile septic tank and I always wondered if we had been pulled would we have been shown any mercy. 

Cleaning out the back of the car was fun. It was like that scene in Pulp Fiction after Marv takes a round to the face except it was brown rather than red.

Not even Winston Wolf would have gone near it.

58 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Some sympathy. A couple of years ago about three hours into our four hour trip, my infant son rapidly developed 'a stomach issue'. 

I won't go into too much detail in case you're snacking or anything but the words fecal firehose spring to mind. After the third services stop to survey the scene of worsenung carnage in the back, we decided to make a run for it back home with the windows fully down. 

I might have hit a few immoral speeds in my mobile septic tank and I always wondered if we had been pulled would we have been shown any mercy. 

Cleaning out the back of the car was fun. It was like that scene in Pulp Fiction after Marv takes a round to the face except it was brown rather than red.

Not even Winston Wolf would have gone near it.

:lol::lol: