House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Paris again

11 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Where do you get these stories from so quickly? Are you Reuters?

That's Bob Reuters to you mate!

Just think of me as like the male version of the Borg Queen but without the pancake make-up, high heels and the Dominatrix rubber outfit. My drones are everywhere and I sense everything that goes on... whilst on the night-shift at GCHQ.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is in the Seine-Saint-Denis region of Paris which is a very islamic area of the city. So it could be a gas explosion or it could be something else.

Homebrew? :unsure:

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just think of me as like the male version of the Borg Queen but without the pancake make-up, high heels and the Dominatrix rubber outfit.

Your avatar picture says otherwise. I'm disappointed now.

7 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

You forgot the mental health problem...:rolleyes:

It's the other mob who automatically get the mental health problem pass when they machine gun a nightclub full of clubbers down, or drive a truck through a load of holidaymakers. The white right wingers get issued with the 'evil' card.

2 hours ago, newbonic said:

It's the other mob who automatically get the mental health problem pass when they machine gun a nightclub full of clubbers down, or drive a truck through a load of holidaymakers. The white right wingers get issued with the 'evil' card.

But we're living in Trumpton now...

Man arrested outside school in Manchester.

A man wearing a stab vest and carrying a weapon was then reportedly seen walking towards the gates just after 9am.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Breaking News:

At least two people shot in Paris.

Edit:

Man shot his partner than himself.

It's interesting how we all jump to specific assumptions about what is driving acts of violence.  It says something about our society. But I could not possibly comment. :mellow:

30 minutes ago, One-percent said:

It's interesting how we all jump to specific assumptions about what is driving acts of violence.  It says something about our society. But I could not possibly comment. :mellow:

Yes, paranoid! On edge.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, paranoid! On edge.

Or, we are being completely lied to by those who should be working to protect us and we are no longer going along with the narrative 

2 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Or, we are being completely lied to by those who should be working to protect us and we are no longer going along with the narrative 

There does seem to be a sudden surge in killings by people with mental health problems.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There does seem to be a sudden surge in killings by people with mental health problems.

I mentioned the flight that went down - immediately put down to a pilot with mental health issues. Pull the other one. Could you imagine the impact on air travel if it turned out that Jihadis had managed to get themselves jobs as pilots. 

15 minutes ago, frozen_out said:

I mentioned the flight that went down - immediately put down to a pilot with mental health issues. Pull the other one. Could you imagine the impact on air travel if it turned out that Jihadis had managed to get themselves jobs as pilots. 

Was this the one that flew into the mountain?  I didn't buy that either but sadly, it gets buried and afaik, there is no evidence to challenge the establishment narrative. 

There does seem to have been a significant uptick in the number of plane crashes without clear explanations as to what went wrong.

1 minute ago, One-percent said:

Was this the one that flew into the mountain?  I didn't buy that either but sadly, it gets buried and afaik, there is no evidence to challenge the establishment narrative. 

There does seem to have been a significant uptick in the number of plane crashes without clear explanations as to what went wrong.

Yes, crashed into a mountain. The pilot crashed it, but he had mental health issues. Yeah right.