House Price Crash Forum
MattW

I'd like to start the day with an £80k drop...

34 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Thank you! :)

30 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I bet your glad you didnt buy last year.

I couldn't afford a house like that anyway. My budget is £80k tops!

31 minutes ago, flb said:

I like how these assholes ALWAYS, ALWAYS turn the bathroom that used to exist upstairs into ANOTHER "BEDROOM" to hopefully increase the value of the place by XX,XXX

Yes, 'cause that's exactly what I want, a jog down and up the stairs in the middle of the night to take a piss. Wouldn't even pay 150k for that piece of shit.

I agree! A bathroom & bog close to the bedroom is one of my top priorities as I have to get up in the middle of the night sometimes.

Sadly, the 'property obsessed' British seem to measure how better the dwelling is by how many bedrooms it has. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, MattW said:

£67,500 would have got you a nice semi in my area, had house prices merely risen with inflation.

2 hours ago, MattW said:

Thank you! :)

I agree! A bathroom & bog close to the bedroom is one of my top priorities as I have to get up in the middle of the night sometimes.

Sadly, the 'property obsessed' British seem to measure how better the dwelling is by how many bedrooms it has. :rolleyes:

Even if you don't wake up in the middle of the night. Suppose you just had sex. Send the lady for a jog down the stairs (dripping) and then for a quick 10 meters sprint across thr ground floor to get to the shower. A few encounters like that and you'll have a house full of..love. Bonus points if she runs into the kids on the way to the shower.

It's ******ing ridiculous. People who do that hoping to get more £ for their shitty house can go ****** themselves.

9 hours ago, flb said:

Even if you don't wake up in the middle of the night. Suppose you just had sex. Send the lady for a jog down the stairs (dripping) and then for a quick 10 meters sprint across thr ground floor to get to the shower. A few encounters like that and you'll have a house full of..love. Bonus points if she runs into the kids on the way to the shower.

It's ******ing ridiculous. People who do that hoping to get more £ for their shitty house can go ****** themselves.

They invented tissues a number of years ago ;) You just open the window and through them into your neighbours back yard :P

4 hours ago, cognitive dissonance said:

They invented tissues a number of years ago ;) You just open the window and through them into your neighbours back yard :P

North <3