House Price Crash Forum

Zombie Millennials

HOLA441
HOLA442
20 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Brains ... brains ... The Manson Family comes to mind.

Guy in the striped jumper and the parka trying so hard to be a rebel tough guy, while shitting bricks he might get into trouble. Wouldn't want him in your platoon. i hope his mummy and daddy didn't see the video.

HOLA443

Poor little rich kids. I knew the type when I was growing up, but they were less annoying back in those days.

No challenges in life because mummy and daddy can pay for it all, so they're a bit empty inside.

Protesting used to be so much more convincing when there was actually something to protest against.

HOLA444

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Poor little rich kids. I knew the type when I was growing up, but they were less annoying back in those days.

No challenges in life because mummy and daddy can pay for it all, so they're a bit empty inside.

Protesting used to be so much more convincing when there was actually something to protest against.

Yes, for instance, the picture below is of women in Tehran protesting the mandatory wearing of the hijab introduced in 1979:

IranWomanAgainstHijab.png

HOLA445
7 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Yes, for instance, the picture below is of women in Tehran protesting the mandatory wearing of the hijab introduced in 1979:

IranWomanAgainstHijab.png

Yeah the Ayatollah learnt those bitches pretty damm quick.

HOLA446
3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

They were around in the 80s too.

HOLA447

Archived