Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Recommended Posts

I always remmeber someone sayimg...you always post drops of crixa 20% on top end places....

 

Not today, sir.

 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40008096.html

 

18/01/2017,    

    Price changed: Offers in Excess of £85,000 £80,000  

01/11/2016,    

    Status changed: from 'Premium Listing' to 'Available' 

25/04/2016,    

    Price changed: £92,000 Offers in Excess of £85,000  

23/03/2016,    

    Price changed: from '£97,500' to '£92,000' 

04/03/2016,    

    Initial entry found. 

 

Now only £60K over priced.

 

price drops and sales falling through are very noticeable again, as per pre-christmas.

 

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wolfie84 said:

Premium Listing  :lol:

The price is certainly at a premium.

However, this is heading back to 2007 madness prices...another 2 months and we might see sub-2007 levels again.

 

Take away support from the bottom of the pyramid and guess what happens...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40008096.html

 

18/01/2017,    

    Price changed: Offers in Excess of £85,000 £80,000  

01/11/2016,    

    Status changed: from 'Premium Listing' to 'Available' 

25/04/2016,    

    Price changed: £92,000 Offers in Excess of £85,000  

23/03/2016,    

    Price changed: from '£97,500' to '£92,000' 

04/03/2016,    

    Initial entry found.

 

Where do you get this bit from? Rightmove? If so, which link is it under?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Drummer said:

Where do you get this bit from? Rightmove? If so, which link is it under?

it's from property bee.

 

http://www.property-bee.com/

 

It's a plug in for your browser that magically makes this info appear when you browse rightmove.

 

Im amazed everyone in the country isnt using it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Take away support from the bottom of the pyramid and guess what happens...

 

Just read that "British property website Rightmove suffered its worst day since the immediate aftermath of the Brexit vote after Citigroup issued a stark warning on the UK property sector".

It is the “wrong time to be all in on UK property,” cautioned analyst Thomas Singlehurst...

Something's happening!

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mapatasy said:

 

Just read that "British property website Rightmove suffered its worst day since the immediate aftermath of the Brexit vote after Citigroup issued a stark warning on the UK property sector".

It is the “wrong time to be all in on UK property,” cautioned analyst Thomas Singlehurst...

Something's happening!

Its been happening for 9 years

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lemming94 said:

Yeah in that 9 years paying a rent of let's say £300 per month on a property circa 100k that's £32,400 outlay. 

Now you can purchase it for a £7k saving! 

 

Sound economic sense. 

Here we go.............

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mapatasy said:

 

Just read that "British property website Rightmove suffered its worst day since the immediate aftermath of the Brexit vote after Citigroup issued a stark warning on the UK property sector".

It is the “wrong time to be all in on UK property,” cautioned analyst Thomas Singlehurst...

Something's happening!

It's been the wrong time to be in the propety sector for 10 plus years only now the numbskulls are only just waking up to it. Unsustainable prices are unsustainable even if they do seem to rise a bit more in the short term. S24, basel III, political issues about high house prices I see this going only one way and when this goes the wrong way those leveraged to the balls wanting to get off will cause even further falls.

 

Popcorn time!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Duke of Westminster sold large part of his property portfolio in London in mid 2014.

It's not luck that his family have preserved their property wealth for c. 300 years. ?

BTL Kings come and go...but old money never loses. (Unless there's a French style revolution like in 1789....)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.