House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
HOLA442

These sort of websites must be eating the MSM for breakfast.

I noticed Rupert Murdoch knows where the tread is and has launched 'heat street'

Also heard that Breitbart London has 8 members of staff, yet has a bigger audience than many other much larger (staff and budget wise) UK media outlets.

HOLA443
HOLA444
On 1/19/2017 at 1:52 AM, workingpoor said:

We are getting are very own version of Breitbart!

Nigel Farage is also involved and will pen the first article. 

Maybe this is the news channel we need, how long before it is slandered and branded "fake news"?

While I applaud the aims, the site is pretty crap, awful design very little content.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
On 1/19/2017 at 11:28 AM, Hail the Tripod said:

Bill Bailey's been taking the highlighting that attitude for years (he takes the piss far more in live performances but can't find a better version on youtube :ph34r:):

Seen him at Glastonbury a good few years ago walking on the edge is an understatement ..was very suprised 

HOLA448
57 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Hislop is  basically a raving right-on lefty, that doesn't count as anti establishment in my book.

An ex GF wanted to have a bath with Ian Hislop. What's wrong with me?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
On 1/19/2017 at 0:28 PM, crashmonitor said:

Absolutely, the BBC think they  are the Way, the Truth and the Light up against the false prophets of Fox and Rt. And any dissenters are uneducated  white heathens.

I remember on the run up to its charter renewal about a year or so ago when Gary Lineker suggested that we should be grateful to have such an organisation, and that we should revere the BBC (his exact word). I'm sure that the fact that he trousers millions of £ a year from the BBC had nothing to do with that  recommendation...

Archived