House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Novelty Ties.

On grown men.

Who told them it was a good look? Even at Xmas it isn't.

A rather nice looking teacher at sprogs parents evening walked past and caught my eye. The moment was spoilt though when I realised he was wearing a bugs bunny tie.

On grown men.

A rather nice looking teacher at sprogs parents evening walked past and caught my eye. The moment was spoilt though when I realised he was wearing a bugs bunny tie.

Perhaps he's fed up being treated like a piece of meat.

I know I deliberately dress to put off the fairer sex for this very reason. (ahem)

NDL

On grown men.

Out of curiosity, how old was this person wearing the bugs bunny tie?....and why were you looking salaciously at this married man :o:o

You mucky pup :D:D:D

I own a homer simpson tie....never wear it though.....honest :unsure:

I got one in the shape of a very ugly brown fish, why and where from I do not know. I have a feeling I stole it when I was drunk.

All ties are horrible. I have not got over being made to wear them at school.

However If a girl was (just) wearing a bugs bunny tie it would not put me off one bit ;)

On grown men.

I don't understand the whole tie thing anyway, what is the point of them?

Guest magnoliawalls

I pondered this for while and decided it was to hide the shirt buttons which are pretty unsightly.

NDL

:lol::lol:

No idea why I find that so funny :rolleyes: