House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving For a Space Ship

Skin Bleaching in Jamaica (Full Documentary)

All baffling! Not just Jamaica, but also Sart Efrika, and India. Being a bit pale is seen as "beautiful", but I don't know why?

37 minutes ago, MrPin said:

All baffling! Not just Jamaica, but also Sart Efrika, and India. Being a bit pale is seen as "beautiful", but I don't know why?

Indian girl told me it was about the caste system and that's why the brits managed to run a country of 300m with two civil servants and a bicycle. With our pale skins we just fitted in as the topmost caste

2 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Indian girl told me it was about then caste system and that's why the brits managed to run a country of 300m with two civilian servants and a bicycle. With our pale skins we just fitted in as the topmost caste

Don't forget the bicycle Mancy. It put the fear of God up them. I went to a hotel in India once in Mumbai. It was very posh. The lady that greeted me was the darkest Indian lady I had ever seen, but absolutely stunning! I know pale skins are seen as posh, but why? Same with Africans. Probably the same with secondhand cars. I usually buy the one that works, and get a crappy colour. At least I will find it in the car park.

They sell cream in asia that whitens the skin. You see it in lots of shops. Snail seems to ring a bell. 

1 minute ago, ccc said:

They sell cream in asia that whitens the skin. You see it in lots of shops. Snail seems to ring a bell. 

Yup, the Asians are suckers for this. They all want to be Japanese. The Japs are really quite pale. It's why the Brits get on with Japan. Driving on the "wrong" side with shitty neighbours!

Asians want light skin because it indicates the wealth of someone who doesn't have to work the fields.

Westerners want dark skin since it indicates the wealth of someone who can afford foreign holidays. 

Both superficial concepts and both will avoid/seek sun and wear fake skin darkener/lightner.

Asians get slight vitamin D deficiency from too little time in the sun.

Westerners get skin cancer from too much time in the sun.

We are the fools.

8 minutes ago, GTFO said:

Asians want light skin because it indicates the wealth of someone who doesn't have to work the fields.

Westerners want dark skin since it indicates the wealth of someone who can afford foreign holidays. 

Both superficial concepts and both will avoid/seek sun and wear fake skin darkener/lightner.

We are the fools.

Fools we are! Wise fools exist!

2 hours ago, ccc said:

Yeah... got caught out with some whitening sun block the other day.

2 hours ago, GTFO said:

We are the fools.

Africans and darker asians get serious vit d deficiency north of Spain.

We should be turning them back for their own health!

Ditto Brits should avoid south of Spain.

Evolution.

58 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Africans and darker asians get serious vit d deficiency north of Spain.

We should be turning them back for their own health!

Ditto Brits should avoid south of Spain.

Evolution.

The evolutionary mechanism is women dying in childbirth because their pelvic girdle is misshapen due to vit d deficiency. It's a balance between protection from the sun and developing rickets.

You could argue that a long period of civilisation selects for lighter skin due to more indoor living and the wearing of clothes. Obviously this has all become irrelevant today, evolutionary success now depends upon nothing else but one's willingness to have dozens of kids and palm off responsibility onto the taxpayer. 

6 hours ago, happy_renting said:

All-over whitening is just over-enthusiastic an*l bleaching.

Do you need ******** leaching if you're black?