House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChewingGrass

After breakout areas, free food and bean bags, Millenials now apparently desire self-pleasure breaks at work

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/should-we-be-taking-masturbation-breaks-at-work-6371816

‘fapping is the new smoke break’, describing a quick ***** sesh as a brilliant way to ‘boost output and creativity’.

A survey by Guyfi – a masturbation booth popup (never heard of these before) – found that 40% of workers in New York masturbate while on the job.

Work-masturbators praise popping to the toilets for some self-love as the perfect way to take a break from their desks and reduce stress.

So theres not much to do when you get home then! So much for work like balance if Americans have to pleasure themselves at work!

12 minutes ago, ChewingGrass said:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/should-we-be-taking-masturbation-breaks-at-work-6371816

‘fapping is the new smoke break’, describing a quick ***** sesh as a brilliant way to ‘boost output and creativity’.

A survey by Guyfi – a masturbation booth popup (never heard of these before) – found that 40% of workers in New York masturbate while on the job.

Work-masturbators praise popping to the toilets for some self-love as the perfect way to take a break from their desks and reduce stress.

So theres not much to do when you get home then! So much for work like balance if Americans have to pleasure themselves at work!

Psychologist and life coach Dr Cliff Arnall agrees.

‘I would expect a masturbation policy to result in more focus, less aggression, higher productivity, and more smiling,’ he told us.

I think that can be agreed upon,

more smiling by your colleagues, for sure

4 hours ago, 200p said:

What ever you do is OK in the "progressive" world. I reckon these should be mandatory!

loo-one.jpg

I once went to a small company in France.

They had a shared toilet - urinal behind a s screen. Crapper in a stall.

I was having a wazz when this really hot woman walked in.

Im not sure if I should have locked the door - I cannot there being a lock.

I just smiled and looked at her, holding my kok.

Aye always remember going for a pish at a France 98 world cup game in St Etienne. Standing there doing a pish in the stadium and burds just walking past. Didn't bother me but was a bit 'different'.

18 minutes ago, ccc said:

Aye always remember going for a pish at a France 98 world cup game in St Etienne. Standing there doing a pish in the stadium and burds just walking past. Didn't bother me but was a bit 'different'.

Never been in a pub in Newcastle then?!

50 minutes ago, spyguy said:

I once went to a small company in France.

They had a shared toilet - urinal behind a s screen. Crapper in a stall.

I was having a wazz when this really hot woman walked in.

Im not sure if I should have locked the door - I cannot there being a lock.

I just smiled and looked at her, holding my kok.

Did you then thank her for holding your kok?

18 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

:D

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yeah. I was thrown. The was a company, not a knocking shop.

Im ok wit hteh normal compnay level politeness - holding doors open, helping with trays and the like.

Just threw me what I was to do when a woman walked in the toilet when I was having a wazz - there were screen doors up ot my upper chest.

I just clocked it up toa French thing.

Hmm

Free bean bags, free food, free w*nk rooms, unlimited holidays, free iphads and iphods at birth. All suitable tradeoffs for never being able to own a house.

Yay!

g1380729488540213602.jpg

One guy I knew hated his auditing job and on each assignment made it his mission to do the aforementioned in every set of toilets at the client as his form of getting his own back.

I only found out because a friend of his asked me if I did it and I said of course not, nobody does. The guy had suggested that it wasn't just him but I think it was.

This could be a new business start up for somebody to kit out work  productivity places - the government could make it mandatory for all businesses to install special rooms to boost house prices productivity. Inside there would be reclining leather sofas, tissue dispensers etc.

Sorry can't pay you any more but will try to make you feel more comfortable to help keep you here, perk of the job.....you really would be better staying here at work than stuck in cramped bedsit with damp washing hanging over every radiator in the hallway, telly noise from the room next door, grubby bath and toilet and washing up piled up in the sink.;)

1 hour ago, 200p said:

This could be a new business start up for somebody to kit out work  productivity places - the government could make it mandatory for all businesses to install special rooms to boost house prices productivity. Inside there would be reclining leather sofas, tissue dispensers etc.

Would colleagues need to be trained in how to use the facilities, and what about workplace accidents? "I was having a 'productivity break' and I got something in my eye!"

5 hours ago, happy_renting said:

At my local pub, the ladies loo was out of action, so one attractive girl decided to use the men's. Just when I was having a wizz.

I just smiled and waved it at her.

I imagine you pissed on her shoes.:huh:

Best change all my meetings to mornings!

Surely if you want to crack one off you just crack one off?

3 minutes ago, bendy said:

Best change all my meetings to mornings!

Surely if you want to crack one off you just crack one off?

I hope you don't collect all your worthy emissions in old jam jars!:o

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I hope you don't collect all your worthy emissions in old jam jars!:o

Not since off licenses no longer take old glass bottles!

This is very serious. No ******* joke. Soon we will be overcum with the stuff. We must have safe spaces for people to ejaculate without fear, discrimination or retribution.

slide_333328_3323043_free.jpg

20111110_standys_wank.jpg

523638050_4077cd1668_o.jpg

Cripes! These students should spend more time studying, and less time w8nking.:huh: Education has become expensive.