House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Piers Morgan roasting reduces 'worst kind of parent' to tears for billing her friend £325 when her three-year-old daughter's designer shoes got scuffed during playdate

Piers Morgan roasting reduces 'worst kind of parent' to tears for billing her friend £325 when her three-year-old daughter's designer shoes got scuffed during playdate 

Piers Morgan blasts mother on Good Morning Britain after she billed friend for scuffed

Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan today branded a mother the 'worst kind of parent' for invoicing a friend £325 when her daughter came home from a playdate with scuff and pen marks on her designer 'Italian fur booties'. He blasted her for having the 'audacity' to send the bill and said she was 'not a responsible parent' as the pair got into a slanging match on the ITV breakfast show (right). Fashion designer Sarah Louise Bryan (left), 28, defended her actions and claimed to have packed an alternative pair of shoes her three-year-old daughter Isabella (inset) could have changed into, before fighting back tears as she screamed 'she had spares!' Miss Bryan asked Piers what he would do if faced with a similar situation but the presenter hit back angrily, telling her: 'What would I do? Well I wouldn't be buying my daughter £325 shoes to start with!'

The country must be booming in stupidity!!!  Money to burn if you can buy shoes like that.

Playdate row mother who billed friend £325 for her three-year-old's scuffed shoes dressed as paedophile footballer Adam Johnson's VICTIM for Hallowe'en and tweeted it to his ex

Playdate row mother dressed as Adam Johnson's VICTIM for Hallowe'en

Sarah Louise Bryan, 28, from Wakefield, West Yorkshire, tweeted out the offensive photograph (above) to Stacey Flounders - the ex-girlfriend of paedophile footballer Adam Johnson- on Halloween last year. She wrote: '#HappyHalloween guess who I am. Clue I am 15 and my sugar daddy is in jail. Sorry @staceyflounders #adamjohnson.' Earlier today Miss Bryan appeared on Good Morning Britain were she was reduced to tears in a debate about whether she was right to invoice another parent.

History will call this the stupid era.

32 minutes ago, interestrateripoff said:

Playdate row mother who billed friend £325 for her three-year-old's scuffed shoes dressed as paedophile footballer Adam Johnson's VICTIM for Hallowe'en and tweeted it to his ex

Playdate row mother dressed as Adam Johnson's VICTIM for Hallowe'en

Sarah Louise Bryan, 28, from Wakefield, West Yorkshire, tweeted out the offensive photograph (above) to Stacey Flounders - the ex-girlfriend of paedophile footballer Adam Johnson- on Halloween last year. She wrote: '#HappyHalloween guess who I am. Clue I am 15 and my sugar daddy is in jail. Sorry @staceyflounders #adamjohnson.' Earlier today Miss Bryan appeared on Good Morning Britain were she was reduced to tears in a debate about whether she was right to invoice another parent.

And todays lesson on how to not manage the media is brought to you by Tasha Slapper, Wakey.

Has she got a scumberland bag? Dont know, cant tell supporting newu.

Had you heard of her before this?

2 hours ago, spyguy said:

And todays lesson on how to not manage the media is brought to you by Tasha Slapper, Wakey.

Has she got a scumberland bag? Dont know, cant tell supporting newu.