House Price Crash Forum

Who Shot JFK?

Isambard

HOLA441

John F Kennedy potentially the man who could have changed world history (or perhaps not)

Felled when he was very young, apparently by a communist called Lee Harvey Oswald, I was taught this at a school and I am sure many on here were.

But wait, he was against the Vietnam war, when he was killed he was in a massive Republican voter land (Texas) the Bay of Pigs - so just who was involved. Just one assassin? Anyone ever seen the magic bullet? 

FBI -Hoover (he was the body remover) the Mafia

Very convenient that Ruby bumped Oswald off without trial.

Oswald was involved, but a great many more people were....

Lets discuss... 

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
28 minutes ago, DabHand said:

I expect they are showing Trump that very video as we speak.

Don't forget Ruby was then accidentally shot dead by a policemen whilst in custody. Wonder what happened to the copper in question?

Wikipedia says that Jack Ruby:-

Jack Leon Ruby (born Jacob Leonard Rubenstein; March 25, 1911[1] – January 3, 1967) was an American nightclub owner and murderer from Chicago, Illinois, who lived in Dallas, Texas. On November 24, 1963, he fatally shot Lee Harvey Oswald while the latter was in police custody after being charged with assassinating U.S. President John F. Kennedy two days earlier. A Dallas jury found him guilty of murdering Oswald and Ruby was consequently sentenced to death. Later, Ruby appealed his conviction, had it overturned and was granted a new trial. However, on January 3, 1967, as the date for his new trial was being set,[2] Ruby became ill in his prison cell and died of a pulmonary embolism from lung cancer.[3][4]

I am assuming the above is correct?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I shot JFK - and so did my wife..!

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I don't know who shot Kennedy and as per usual don't swallow the official story hook line and sinker.

Could it be that he was taken out because he wanted to reform the economy by taking control of money away from banks? Will try and find a link of stuff I've read in the past about this. 

Edited: LTL has posted something above.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
31 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

I think in balance was a lone nutter but we may never know

more interestingly to me - trivia question, who was the only British journalist in the room when jack ruby shot lee Harvey Oswald ?

John Peel. !?!

Off bbc radio fame? 

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Ted: Now Dougal, this is crucial. Listen to me alright?
Dougal: Alright Ted
Ted: These bishops are very important. I'll stay around you all the time so you don't say anything you're not supposed to.
Dougal: Like what?
Ted: Like what you said to bishop Lindsey when he asked me where I was when Kennedy was shot.
Dougal: Oh yeah...
Ted: I mean you overreacted slightly there. He wasn't accusing me of anything!

In answer to the OP: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now who suggested the time and the place is another matter.

HOLA4418

The testimony of Gary Wean including the involvement of War hero and film actor Audie Murphy makes a fascinating read - make of it what you will:

"Gary was an LAPD cop who heard straight from John Tower, a few
weeks after the JFK hit, what Oswald's real involvement was.  Audie Murphy
and Bill Decker were also there to hear John's tale.  ... Basically, Oswald was a military
intelligence operative who E. Howard Hunt was using to fabricate a fake
assassination attempt on JFK to justify invading Cuba.  Then a real
assassination was pulled off by somebody, and therein lies the mystery. "

--Wade Frazier

http://ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Oswald's whole life is so bizarre that it could act as the basis of countless tales. IMHO it was just too convenient that he got rubbed out before his trial and all the facts of his life including his temporary defection to the Soviet Union could be examined in open court. BTW if the accounts of his involvement in the attempted assassination of Major General Edwin Walker are true he was not a great shot as he is supposed to have missed a stationary target with a from less than 100 feet with a rifle firing the same type of bullets that were later used to assassinate Kennedy. Alternatively,  the fact he missed Walker who was violently anti Communist but hit Kennedy may not have been accidental at all.  Given it was the height off the Cold War and not long after the Cuban missile crisis it looks suspiciously like an attempt to rub out Kennedy for whatever reasons and to frame Russia and Communists for the killing . Certainly, in the run up to Kennedy's murder Oswald left lots and lots of clues to create links between the killing and the Soviets including some nice photos of himself handing out pro Castro leaflets, pictures of himself  standing in his garden holding a rifle and clutching Communist newspapers and plenty of contacts with the Soviet and Cuban embassies in Mexico where he is supposed to have made vain attempts to get a visa to Cuba. 

HOLA4421

''Jim Marrs, in his book Crossfire, presented the theory that Kennedy was trying to rein in the power of the Federal Reserve, and that forces opposed to such action might have played at least some part in the assassination.[429][430][431] According to Marrs, the issuance of Executive Order 11110 was an effort by Kennedy to transfer power from the Federal Reserve to the United States Department of the Treasury by replacing Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates.[430] Actor and author Richard Belzer named the responsible parties in this theory as American "billionaires, power brokers, and bankers ... working in tandem with the CIA and other sympathetic agents of the government."[432]''

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, hotairmail said:

I think basically the Mafia wanted their lucrative Cuban domain back.

Who knows. 

There is so much contradictory evidence it is almost impossible to untangle it.

The Soviets were always suspicious of defectors like Oswald assuming they were always US intelligence operatives so they always dumped in them places far from Moscow. I doubt the KGB would have left such an obvious trail if they had planned to kill Kennedy. The suspicion about Oswald has always been that he was an intelligence asset though his defection to the USSR  in 1959 occurred before Kennedy came to power and there are no obvious things marking him out for a career in 'spookdom' apart from his time in the U.S. marines. In fact Oswald managed to rack up enough contacts in his brief life to furnish a hundred theories. The 'convenient' manner of his death before his trial then provides grounds for dozens more. Add in the fact that Kennedy's younger brother suffered a similar fate when he was running for President in 1968  and it all starts to smell a bit funny. In fact Bobby Kennedy's assassination is some ways even suspicious as it appears that his bodyguards advice on the route to take on a leaving speaking engagement was overriden at the last minute and he was instead directed to take a 'shortcut' through a hotel kitchen right into the path of another supposed lone assassin Sirhan Sirhan. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy

HOLA4423
18 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

I think in balance was a lone nutter but we may never know

more interestingly to me - trivia question, who was the only British journalist in the room when jack ruby shot lee Harvey Oswald ?

John Peel. !?!

He's dead now as well.

The plot thickens.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
On 1/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, ChewingGrass said:

Wikipedia says that Jack Ruby:-

Jack Leon Ruby (born Jacob Leonard Rubenstein; March 25, 1911[1] – January 3, 1967) was an American nightclub owner and murderer from Chicago, Illinois, who lived in Dallas, Texas. On November 24, 1963, he fatally shot Lee Harvey Oswald while the latter was in police custody after being charged with assassinating U.S. President John F. Kennedy two days earlier. A Dallas jury found him guilty of murdering Oswald and Ruby was consequently sentenced to death. Later, Ruby appealed his conviction, had it overturned and was granted a new trial. However, on January 3, 1967, as the date for his new trial was being set,[2] Ruby became ill in his prison cell and died of a pulmonary embolism from lung cancer.[3][4]

I am assuming the above is correct?

My info comes from a highly connected source... GCSE History. Mind you my history teacher wrote a book on why the Berlin wall would never come down.

Pre internet information environments are very interesting! 

Archived