House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ill_handle_it

Not a hate crime, the perps need help, apparently.

24 minutes ago, thombleached said:

And if the races of the perps and victim were reversed? Would they still just need 'help' ?

You'd need the riot squad first.

Note the Black liberal at the very beginning says "the more stupid thing was posting it live on Facebook". 

The other sjw says something like I'm sure they have hard working father's at home, teaching them right from wrong, but they just weren't listening. Yer I'm sure they have. 

Then slavery, oppression etc. If this was a black disabled boy, and white captors, various cities would be in flames by now.

Note the Guardian spin:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/facebook-live-stream-video-man-attacked-chicago-trump

Four arrested over Facebook Live video of man tortured amid anti-Trump taunts

No, it was ANTi-WHITE taunts.  That is the correct headline.  F**k you, Guardian for your one sided racism.

The Daily Mirror appears to be pointing the finger of blame for the Rotherham rapes at 'drunken teenage girls', and launching an attack on white men, a la Lily Allen. Apparently the disproportionate number of Muslims in the nick is because of corrupt white male juries.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lily-allens-right-white-males-9562356

...what an effing disgusting rag.

It's a most bizarre and horrible story. Beating up the less able is seen as sin sometimes. Of course it was racist. Being racist is not a privilege of the pinker among us. #BlackRacistsHappenToo

Can't find the fake news thread so posting here:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/08/the-counted-police-killings-2016-young-black-men 

guardian spinning the line that poor oppressed young black men in american are being targeted and killed by cops.

no mention of crime offending rates by racial breakdown (young black men excel in violent and 'open' crimes that are going to bring you into contact with the police)

no mention of black on black murders (huge - massively more damaging to black communities that cop shootings)

no mention of black on white murders (huge, incredibly so, compared to white on black)

said it before, will say it again - I wouldn't p*ss on a Guardian journalist if they were on fire.  They are dangerous and creating lies which will hurt people.

As an example: for 2016 December

"So far this year, 4,334 people have been shot in Chicago: one person every two hours. Almost all the victims have been black. The police have shot 25 people, virtually all armed or otherwise dangerous — less than .6 percent of the total."

I do worry sometimes that one of the many dangers to us in the UK and to Western Europe is that an imploding US will have no interest in trying to help us out due to having to deal with the US breaking up.

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

As an example: for 2016 December

"So far this year, 4,334 people have been shot in Chicago: one person every two hours. Almost all the victims have been black. The police have shot 25 people, virtually all armed or otherwise dangerous — less than .6 percent of the total."

Fascinating and eye-opening stats.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I do worry sometimes that one of the many dangers to us in the UK and to Western Europe is that an imploding US will have no interest in trying to help us out due to having to deal with the US breaking up.

The US has never helped anyone but themselves. These days they do that by f*cking up other countries or entire regions.

4 hours ago, The Eagle said:

The US has never helped anyone but themselves. These days they do that by f*cking up other countries or entire regions.

Not strictly true, but largely true.

Anyway, that's a thread derailer if ever I saw one.

The orginal post was about a racist attack by young and adult blacks on a disabled white boy.  My follow up post was about the Guardian spinning police shooting stats to suggest an anti-black bias (the opposite of reality)