House Price Crash Forum

What is the biggest bill you have ever received?

GeneSnisky

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Does a solicitors invoice and proceeds for a housing purchase count? 

If not, the about £33k for a car.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
2 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Is this this thing again where someone starts lots of threads asking questions?  Someone came up with an explanation before, but I've forgotten what it was...

Why not start a thread asking that question? You have more than five posts so you should get a decent response.:huh:

HOLA4417
4 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Is this this thing again where someone starts lots of threads asking questions?  Someone came up with an explanation before, but I've forgotten what it was...

I've googled it and come up with this its called threadworm.

Apparently 'about six months ago my daughter caught up threadworm from facebook, this is a not the issue however as she was treated and cleared within a fortnight using mebendazole several times eventually taking it every day for a week, but to no relief. After doing a lot of reading I upped the cleaning tenfold and took a papayaseed smoothie recipe that I found. This worked and for 2 weeks the threadworm were gone. But they came back in great numbers after that.they wouldn't bother so much but my children have been reinfected. So this time I try taking the smoothie again and it killed some off but not all. So after a week I started taking de with a bulb of garlic every morning on an empty stomach. I got a lot of die off symptoms but that was 3 weeks ago and they are still posting threads. They are in less numbers but still there. I put the de all over my bum at night which means I get a better night sleep.'

So there is the answer, it is threadworm and can be cured with a bulb of garlic and a papaya smoothy but I don't know which one goes on your bum.

HOLA4418

Archived