House Price Crash Forum

LLL

GreenDevil

HOLA441

LLL is getting to the end of its life. If the best that I can see them buying is a flat in Leyton for 425k,its grim. Especially when you can watch a rerun on more 4 from when the buyer bought a family home for the same money in a better area a few years back.

We want to see a nice house for a bargain price, not a shit flat in a shit location.

HOLA442
2 hours ago, GreenDevil said:

LLL is getting to the end of its life. If the best that I can see them buying is a flat in Leyton for 425k,its grim. Especially when you can watch a rerun on more 4 from when the buyer bought a family home for the same money in a better area a few years back.

We want to see a nice house for a bargain price, not a shit flat in a shit location.

Impossible, as everyone and their dog is now a property expert/investor/renovator thanks to endless runs of LLL, HUTH and GD.

HOLA443
4 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

Impossible, as everyone and their dog is now a property expert/investor/renovator thanks to endless runs of LLL, HUTH and GD.

Interesting to note that the two programmes that are far and away the biggest advocates for house price ramping (LLL & HUTH) are both shown on state controlled television channels... bbc and channel4.

I can't actually think of any property shows on any of the commercial, independent channels?.. Certainly none that come as close to LLL & HUTH for such blatant and enthusiastic house price/property market ramping 

HOLA444
21 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

True, but my point is that reruns of episodes when a 2 bed flat in Islington was 250k, are in the end self defeating, as the young reason how far they've been royally screwed by the property bubble. That will change opinion.

HOLA445
HOLA446
On 08/01/2017 at 6:47 AM, nome said:

Interesting to note that the two programmes that are far and away the biggest advocates for house price ramping (LLL & HUTH) are both shown on state controlled television channels... bbc and channel4.

I can't actually think of any property shows on any of the commercial, independent channels?.. Certainly none that come as close to LLL & HUTH for such blatant and enthusiastic house price/property market ramping 

Excellent point. 

Also, is it still true that BBC TV and radio journalists are paid way more than their private sector counterparts?