House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

David Icke shows us round his house - he lives close by!

1) Bossy Babe gives her location in her hpc profile as: a rich man's house.

2) She mentions living in the Isle of Wight in many posts.

3) I'm now gonna now put 2 and 2 together.

5) Bossy Babe is David Icke...!!!

What? Well have any of you ever seen both of them in the same room...?

At the same time...?

Thought not...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

Ryde is on the Isle of Wight isn't it...?

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Ryde is on the Isle of Wight isn't it...?

XYY

It is.

We went look at a garluc farm. Not my choice. Entertsinment there is limited to knocking Ickes door and running round the corner. Is that you Mossad? he shouts. Has he stood on he bag with dogsh1t my kids ask.

What i dont get is ho a dorky sports result reader becomes somd counter culture leading light. Look at the places hes off to on his tour ffs.

Frank bough missed a trick. he could have rotted his nose off.

2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

It is.

We went look at a garluc farm. Not my choice. Entertsinment there is limited to knocking Ickes door and running round the corner. Is that you Mossad? he shouts. Has he stood on he bag with dogsh1t my kids ask.

What i dont get is ho a dorky sports result reader becomes somd counter culture leading light. Look at the places hes off to on his tour ffs.

Frank bough missed a trick. he could have rotted his nose off.

:)

I don't really understand how he went from Mr BBC Snooker to Mr Conspiracy - but he fascinates me.

I went to see him at the Brixton Academy in 2005. I got there an hour before the show, and they were queuing round the block. There were thousands of them - and I've never seen so many geeks and weirdos all assembled in the same place. Well, apart from Middlesbrough..!

He was very entertaining. I think that was the only show he did that year - nowadays he'll do twenty all round the world.

At best a bloke with some kind of left-field thinking, who at times is probably onto something.

At worst a traveling snake-oil salesman who makes some cash by flogging his books and videos.

Well worth the £26.50 entrance fee...!

;)

XYY

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Spy's ketboard is ficjed.

Doesn't matter mate - I'm getting quite fluent in spy and understand it all these days.

Must admit though that "rotted" his nose off had me for a while - then I clicked it was Frank Bough, and spy meant Frank could've *snorted* his nose off.

;)

XYY

11 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I don't really understand how he went from Mr BBC Snooker to Mr Conspiracy - but he fascinates me.

I went to see him at the Brixton Academy in 2005. I got there an hour before the show, and they were queuing round the block. There were thousands of them - and I've never seen so many geeks and weirdos all assembled in the same place. Well, apart from Middlesbrough..!

He was very entertaining. I think that was the only show he did that year - nowadays he'll do twenty all round the world.

At best a bloke with some kind of left-field thinking, who at times is probably onto something.

At worst a traveling snake-oil salesman who makes some cash by flogging his books and videos.

;)

XYY

Who? Frank bough?

4 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Who? Frank bough?

No. 

Michael Barrett was on that week...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

No. 

Michael Barrett was on that week...

XYY

Entertaining but short lived event I would guess.  Did you take your knitting along to whilst away the time until the live act? 

4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

;)

I saw him last year in the O2 in what might be his last big stadium event. Thankfully he got the Lizard stuff out of the way early and the rest was pretty entertaining; Quite the showman.

Has abyobe ever considered thst spyguy is sriting in some sort of clandestine language on purpos. The fact that only sone of his pists are like tgat suggest its intebtional. Its his way of pasding messages to mossad. 

11 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

I saw him last year in the O2 in what might be his last big stadium event. Thankfully he got the Lizard stuff out of the way early and the rest was pretty entertaining; Quite the showman.

Yes he's made a good living as a conspiracy theorist. Maybe had a breakdown then found another way to make money?

Heres the original interview that wrecked his mainstream career. 

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

Has abyobe ever considered thst spyguy is sriting in some sort of clandestine language on purpos. The fact that only sone of his pists are like tgat suggest its intebtional. Its his way of pasding messages to mossad. 

He treed to piss a massage but the lezzards git there farst.

50 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

That's pretty good Spunks - though I am now of course wondering if you are Bruce Wayne to spyguy's Batman...!

XYY

Interesting thread and interesting videos.

I had never given Icke much credence due to his Reptilian stuff, but after watching the OP's video (the one about his 'mansion' and 'Bentley') I ended up also watching his latest talk about the current global political situation and Donald Trump and I have to say he talks a lot of sense there, in fact I agree 100% with what his says in this talk:

An interesting, hard headed look at David Icke by Richard Hall and Andrew Johnson, starts at about 19 minutes.

Are Icke's reptillian shapeshifting beliefs due to CIA disinformation? Wheels within wheels?

I watched that video and see he's doing a talk down in Dublin at the end of January. I'm really tempted to go - should be an interesting experience at the very least.

Still kicking myself for not taking the opportunity to see him speak at my school in the early nineties, not long after the Wogan interview. The lizard thing is so way out and vague, is it a badly employed metaphor, or does he really mean it ?