House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GeneSnisky

Where is the worst place you have ever slept?

On the floor of a plant room on an unmanned oil platform, next to a very large pump motor!

There is a big difference between the worst place and the most uncomfortable place....two completely different places, completely different times.;)

Under the piss-stained ground-floor stairwell inside a block of council flats.

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

2 minutes ago, winkie said:

There is a big difference between the worst place and the most uncomfortable place....two completely different places, completely different times.;)

OK, on a sofa with a chunky cyciing girl with smashing legs.

47 minutes ago, GeneSnisky said:

I would say my brothers old fut on really uncomfortable.

next door neighbours van. to this day I still don't remember how I got in there,considering my house was only about 5m away:).

i did have rather a lot to drink that night.

Birmingham Victoria Square fountain (now not a fountain) when it was a building site. Snuck in after missing the last train home. Lighter exploded in my hands after using it for too long trying to keep warm.

In my dash to catch the last train, after the College party I turned down the offer to stay at a very attractive Norwegian girls house who was in my art class - serious lack of confidence with the opposite sex!

Set my camp bed up once on the sloping concrete floor of a German Abattoir.

The end we were in was not in use but the other end of the building was, smell was just about bearable. The floor sloped to allow the blood to run away into a central channel.

We were there for three weeks all in all whilst we fought back against the hordes of Orange force thundering across the German Plain..

Toilet floor at a bar in Galicia. Toilets were leaking and so I was soaking wet down one side when they kicked the door open to wake me up.

Happy days.

Sharing a bed with the OP on a cold winters day. I had to stick my fingers up his *rse during the night to keep them warm. But don't tell him. I find lazy journos have the warmest sphincters.

Where is the worst place you have ever slept? - MoneySavingExpert ...

forums.moneysavingexpert.com › ... › In my home (includes DIY) MoneySaving
2 days ago - 4 posts

Where is the worst place you have ever slept? ... 

Where is the worst place you have ever slept? - House -remodeling ...

www.city-data.com › City-Data Forum › General Forums › House
1 day ago - 10 posts - ‎10 authors

on frozen ground in ILL mid winter, with nothing but a kid's summer sleeping bag (stuffing ruined by having gotten wet) 4 layers of clothing, ...

In the back seat of an abandoned car on some farmland on the island of Ibiza. It was used as a roost by the chickens. I'd stumbled miles up the wrong hill. Bit of a hangover.

A very uncomforable and icy bench at a tiny Welsh railway station in minus 8 temp, just released by the local police who did me for possession. Froze my nuts off.

A homeless hostel. Everything embued with the smell of bacon and cigarettes.

The floor of the top deck of a bus in Basildon, Essex. Don't know at all how i got there. My mate was with me and he had absolutely no idea either. We were meant to be somewhere in Kent.

On a 21ft boat that had drifted its mooring and was somewhere out in the North Sea. Scary shizz. Big boats everywhere causing some major swell.

A police cell on some very good acid. A bunch of guys escaped from the neighbouring cells at about 3am, all hell ensued and it made for some major echoey sound effects. 15 years old at the time. Had a nice fried breakfast though. Nice bunch of coppers, the detectives wanted me to join the force, said that it would be no problem and showed me all the application forms!

1 hour ago, winkie said:

Not always winks.

The piss-stained, council-block staircase I slept under was the most uncomfortable.

And it was also in Peterlee...

;)

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

Got stuck on the Liverpool to Isle of Man boat one night because the sea was too treacherous for the boat to dock in Douglas.

Waves were 20ft, toilet floor was 2" deep of vomit, vomit flowing down the steps on the way to the toilet. The crew members were showing solidarity with the passengers by vomiting along side them.

Best friend threatening to throw himself off the boat because he couldn't take it anymore.

We flew back.