House Price Crash Forum

Gay Ice Cream?

HOLA441

One of the former Top Gear numpties is in trouble with the PC police, in a row that his former employer seems understandably keen to publicize.

TV presenter Richard Hammond has been criticised after making a joke about eating ice cream being gay.

He was responding to a comment made by Jeremy Clarkson on The Grand Tour.

Talking to an audience, co-host Clarkson points at a photo of a Volvo's interior and says: "The only problem is that in one of those, you couldn't enjoy a chocolate Magnum ice cream."

Richard Hammond replied: "It's all right, I don't eat ice cream. It's something to do with being straight."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38442533/richard-hammond-is-criticised-for-gay-ice-cream-joke-on-amazon-show-the-grand-tour

Cue a minor tsunami of hurt and outrage across social media and the press.

How much further can the bar for "offensive speech" be lowered, I wonder?

HOLA442
Just now, Turned Out Nice Again said:

One of the former Top Gear numpties is in trouble with the PC police, in a row that his former employer seems understandably keen to publicize.

TV presenter Richard Hammond has been criticised after making a joke about eating ice cream being gay.

Talking to an audience, co-host Clarkson points at a photo of a Volvo's interior and says: "The only problem is that in one of those, you couldn't enjoy a chocolate Magnum ice cream."

Richard Hammond replied: "It's all right, I don't eat ice cream. It's something to do with being straight."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38442533/richard-hammond-is-criticised-for-gay-ice-cream-joke-on-amazon-show-the-grand-tour

Hd didnt say Gay!

HOLA443
13 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

if miley cyrus or lady gaga sings through a dildo microphone or eats cum-flavoured ice cream,that would be a bit suspect.

ice cream itself is not gay,unless licked provocatively.

besides, what's a chocolate magnum?..is that innuendo?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
5 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

Years ago I recall a girlfriend's father's priceless north east wisdom..."you never see two men sitting together in a cake shop".

He's right, real men prefer savoury.

Swilling ale and eating the pickled eggs!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
3 hours ago, oracle said:

if miley cyrus or lady gaga sings through a dildo microphone or eats cum-flavoured ice cream,that would be a bit suspect.

ice cream itself is not gay,unless licked provocatively.

besides, what's a chocolate magnum?..is that innuendo?

MAGNUM_36ct_Front.ashx?h=540&la=en&w=516

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I used to like a nice banana split or Knickerbocker glory !! 

Don't eat much dairy these days but sometimes a wee treat - got myself a hard chocolate coated ice cream from McDonald's last night. 

Remember back in the day you could buy this hardening sauce by itself and make your own ones at home ?

I must be a raging flamer !:huh:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
3 hours ago, billybong said:

It's the bbc again - enough said then.

Amazon clearly desperate for publicity and will try any old ruse and ploy.  So desperate that they'll even involve the holiday stalwart ice cream.  Mind you that sort of thing didn't do Cadbury's Flake any harm - or did it.

ask john leslie...he was the bloke who was knobbing the cadbury's flake girl...katrina something IIRC...as for the supposed rape allegation, I seem to remember both of them co-presentling this morning on ITV,and there was definitely a bit of "gold blend" sexual chemistry between them.

HOLA4417

Archived