House Price Crash Forum
giggler000

Google ranking of UK house price forum?

A quick google noticed UK house price crash forum is rated poorly, 3rd in the list was a link to forum.davidicke.com, you know its pretty much untalked about when a HPC is rated with UFO's and aliens not mention reptilians.  If it did happen in 2017 likely they'd blame the Russians.

What, there is a shadow government that keeps house prices up?

The market is rigged?

They print money from thin air?

No way - you guys belong to that lizzard shape shifting UFO forum! Maybe the ranking is correct....

Edited by 200p

ICKE called out the establishment paedophile ring decades ago. His reptilian stuff is used against him as an easy cheapshot to dismiss his work and get on with your life. We all have a reptilian core to our brain look it up.

1 hour ago, giggler000 said:

A quick google noticed UK house price crash forum is rated poorly, 3rd in the list was a link to forum.davidicke.com, you know its pretty much untalked about when a HPC is rated with UFO's and aliens not mention reptilians.  If it did happen in 2017 likely they'd blame the Russians.

Google search results are personalised; If Google has seen you before (i.e. you have a cookie, or have logged into a Google service) it will rank sites you have visited before/often more highly than those you visit occasionally / not at all.

To see the true position in the search results, open an incognito / private window and do the search from there.

Based on the result I see in Google, I'd say you spend a fair bit of time checking out what Mr Ike has to say about things ;)

Ah the old discredit the person/place when you don't like the message trick. As old as the hills. Mr Icke knows all about being the target of that tactic too (though tbf, the shapeshifting stuff is fabulously out there and I do wish he'd drop it so the rest of his stuff wasn't being deliberately conflated with it.

One might say that's the point though...

Where's the tin foil hat emoticon?:ph34r:'ll do.

It's happened before...

A Tory who accused Labour of putting an “Arab dating” ad on a press release he read online was left red-faced when it was explained to him Google ads are based on the user’s “interests”.

Gavin Barwell, MP for  Croydon Central, spotted the link next to a schools announcement put out on Twitter.

He tweeted back: “I know you are short of cash but having an invitation to “date Arab girls” at the top of your press release?”

Labour’s press team replied: “Oh dear.” It then posted a link to a Google Adsense help page.

It states: “In addition to seeing ads based on your interests, you may also see ads based on the types of sites you visit.”

Haha! Source :- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gavin-barwell-conservative-mp-blunder-1772319

1 hour ago, Futuroid said:

Google search results are personalised; If Google has seen you before (i.e. you have a cookie, or have logged into a Google service) it will rank sites you have visited before/often more highly than those you visit occasionally / not at all.

To see the true position in the search results, open an incognito / private window and do the search from there.

Based on the result I see in Google, I'd say you spend a fair bit of time checking out what Mr Ike has to say about things ;)

Thanks, I was wondering wtf horny dorm girls had to do with house prices.

2 hours ago, Frugal Git said:

Ah the old discredit the person/place when you don't like the message trick. As old as the hills. Mr Icke knows all about being the target of that tactic too (though tbf, the shapeshifting stuff is fabulously out there and I do wish he'd drop it so the rest of his stuff wasn't being deliberately conflated with it.

One might say that's the point though...

Where's the tin foil hat emoticon?:ph34r:'ll do.

Close but no cigar.

On my puter, chrome, incognito.  No difference, 3rd link and I'm not logged in.

FF on my phone it's like 11 links and I am logged in.

Edited by giggler000

20 minutes ago, giggler000 said:

Close but no cigar.

On my puter, chrome, incognito.  No difference, 3rd link and I'm not logged in.

FF on my phone it's like 11 links and I am logged in.

Close?

That's interesting. How?

4 minutes ago, Bland Unsight said:

Close?

That's interesting. How?

Well there must be some association beyond login, sessions and cookies, what, perhaps wan ip, i am not sure but I think you are right as my phone shows different results

5 minutes ago, giggler000 said:

Well there must be some association beyond login, sessions and cookies, what, perhaps wan ip, i am not sure but I think you are right as my phone shows different results

What am I right about?

22 minutes ago, giggler000 said:

Frugal Git?

I am right about Frugal Git? I didn't say anything about Frugal Git.

Any chance you can explain what in God's name you are going on about?

5 hours ago, thewig said:

ICKE called out the establishment paedophile ring decades ago. His reptilian stuff is used against him as an easy cheapshot to dismiss his work and get on with your life. We all have a reptilian core to our brain look it up.

Strangely, although Icke has made wild and unsubstantiated accusations of paedophilia and ritual child murder against the likes of Ted Heath and Lord ******** he never once saw fit to mention Jimmy Savile in any of his books, the alleged gatekeeper to the cesspool, and some say the most despicable criminal in British history. Even odder is that Icke was employed for several years by the same institution that Savile is supposed to have used as a front for his nonceing career. One is obiged to conclude either that Icke knew what was going on but chose instead to be part of the cover up, or that Icke's unhealthy obsession with kiddle fiddling has no more basis in fact than his Sumerian cosmology.