House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Merry Christmas Everyone

It's been a tough year for lots of people here on HPC - loss of loved ones, illness, divorce, loss of work.

I know that a lot of people are going through a tough time now but I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas. Whether you believe in an afterlife, belive in a God or nothing at all this is a time to pause for reflection, to look after yourself, to be kind to yourself and to remember that, no matter how bad things may get in life, there is always a bunch of cynical misfits on HPC whom you can turn to for advice, help and support.

Have a happy Christmas everyone, chill out, look after yourselves and raise a drink to whomever or whatever you believe, or don't believe, in.

For those who believe:

And those who don't:

Merry Christmas to you TMT and all HPC members. Also wishing you all a peaceful and prosperous 2017.

Thanks to all posters for creating an interesting, informative and sometimes humorous forum. ?

Cheers MT. Cool yule y'alls.

Christmas will be quiet, then a potentially fun and cordial reconciliation with my French squeeze in Beziers for new year.

Shes in a "nice" phase at the moment....

Special commiserations for those that knew me, or have heard my trying to play music.-_-

Yes we should not worry about bearded men, coming up through the toilet, or women with bad fanny trying to take your ******** away over the internet.

Merry Christmas everyone.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

18 minutes ago, Pole said:

Happy Christmas Everyone. The OT forum's still in good form after all these years. ;)

Thanks Poley. Nice one to you!

1 hour ago, Reebo said:

Merry Christmas everyone.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Sometimes I believe I am an extremely large hobbit!:o

Always amusing that fellow cynical misfits air differing opinions on here - it rarely turns ugly yet there are plenty of pollyanna cherry pie mumsy forums that are polluted by the completely false and turn spiteful in a flash.

Love this forum, one of the best collection of posters with something interesting to say anywhere.

Happy Christmas to all !

3 minutes ago, Walton Goggins said:

Always amusing that fellow cynical misfits air differing opinions on here - it rarely turns ugly yet there are plenty of pollyanna cherry pie mumsy forums that are polluted by the completely false and turn spiteful in a flash.

Love this forum, one of the best collection of posters with something interesting to say anywhere.

Happy Christmas to all !

Agree the bonhomie is a pleasure. Merry Xmas 

2 minutes ago, Walton Goggins said:

Happy Christmas to all !

Misfits and thinkers Mr Goggy. The thing that makes this my little home, is we all see though bull crap.And I will never agree everything with but that actually does not matter, as I like the discussion, and at the end I probably won't agree with some of you, but that's not bad!

23 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Sometimes I believe I am an extremely large hobbit!:o

Well the in-laws have arrived, and are helping themselves to all the food, so I feel a bit like Bilbo Baggins when the dwarves arrive - anyway I've shut myself in the study until Gandalf turns up.

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Misfits and thinkers Mr Goggy. The thing that makes this my little home, is we all see though bull crap.And I will never agree everything with but that actually does not matter, as I like the discussion, and at the end I probably won't agree with some of you, but that's not bad!

It's good mr pin as we can agree to disagree without acrimony 

25 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Well the in-laws have arrived, and are helping themselves to all the food, so I feel a bit like Bilbo Baggins when the dwarves arrive - anyway I've shut myself in the study until Gandalf turns up.

On the morning of the 5th day, look to the East.