House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pole

MTV's 2017 New Year Clip For White Males

I can't quite believe that is real, but apparently it is. Wtf is MTV thinking (or lack of) making things like that?

Relax folks - he`s got a cat printed on his T-shirt...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish Proverb

Excellent. Keep making things like that, things which you can't destroy because they'll be on t'interweb forever, and it'll cause more people to question the SJW movement.

15 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Never seen so many punchable faces.

Try the morning-meeting where I work...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish Proverb

3 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Sjws of all different ethnicities, but mainly wimmin spouting forth 

Maybe we should encourage Muslim women to be more like western women, and they could ruin the Muslim world from within, saving all the killing and punishing Muslim men at the same time :P

40 minutes ago, Reebo said:

Maybe we should encourage Muslim women to be more like western women, and they could ruin the Muslim world from within, saving all the killing and punishing Muslim men at the same time :P

Many a true word spoken in jest. I've been thinking for a while that radical Islam can only be stopped by Muslim women refusing to be repressed. This will indeed need them to take on more western habits and expectations.

If that fails, and if the SJWs do rule the world, then the only logical thing for a bloke to do is to convert to Islam - it seems these SJWs will never criticise, will forgive a Muslim bloke anything, and pretty much do what he says. It's only logical :P

55 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

Many a true word spoken in jest. I've been thinking for a while that radical Islam can only be stopped by Muslim women refusing to be repressed. This will indeed need them to take on more western habits and expectations.

If that fails, and if the SJWs do rule the world, then the only logical thing for a bloke to do is to convert to Islam - it seems these SJWs will never criticise, will forgive a Muslim bloke anything, and pretty much do what he says. It's only logical :P

Have a read of Submission by Michel Houellebecq, no spoilers but he explores the subject of Western men converting to Islam. When that starts happening in large numbers it's game over for female emancipation in Europe.

2 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Have a read of Submission by Michel Houellebecq, no spoilers but he explores the subject of Western men converting to Islam. When that starts happening in large numbers it's game over for female emancipation in Europe.

Interesting, cheers. I may have to investigate turkey bacon...

31 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

The thought has crossed my mind in recent weeks. Apparently you can do whatever you want and the police/social services will not touch. You also get loads of benefits or a fast track to a BBC job. Women have to do what you want - lots already seem to be subconciously submitting to islam anyway judging by the SJWs so... Oh, and saves a fortune in razor blades as well.

41 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I'm not watching. I'm not clicking. But they can piss up a rope.

MTV desperately need your clicks

MTV, too, has also seen trouble. The network's audience dropped by almost 50% in the lucrative 18-49 demographic (an age category that is particularly important to MTV) since 2011. During the same time period, the network slipped from the number eight ad-supported cable network to number 20.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/08/23/hey-viacom-we-want-our-mtv-and-comedy-central/#5a7179c52440

Just now, stormymonday_2011 said:

MTV desperately need your clicks

MTV, too, has also seen trouble. The network's audience dropped by almost 50% in the lucrative 18-49 demographic (an age category that is particularly important to MTV) since 2011. During the same time period, the network slipped from the number eight ad-supported cable network to number 20.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/08/23/hey-viacom-we-want-our-mtv-and-comedy-central/#5a7179c52440

Wonderful.

Looks like MTV took the video down - it's no longer on their channel (the video linked in this thread isn't via MTV's channel).  It's caused a major backlash on youtube (search "MTV new years resolution for white guys") and Twittter. 

Even made The Sun : https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2442610/mtv-new-years-resolutions-for-white-men-video-prompts-social-media-racism-storm/

I'd love to be in the meeting when they decided to remove the video. 

"what the actual fu3k? People didn't get our video? What about all those Hillary supporters? What about BLM? Aren't we riding that wave? So this isn't where the kids are at?"

6 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Excellent. Keep making things like that, things which you can't destroy because they'll be on t'interweb forever, and it'll cause more people to question the SJW movement.

• massive backlash on YouTube, Twitter and even The Sun wrote an article about it (all criticism of the video)
  • MTV pull the video, but it's been copied onto other YouTube channels to be dissected and ripped apart - massive own goal that will accelerate MTV's demise

Job done.  Thank you, MTV. 

9 hours ago, hotairmail said:

It's like the bloomin' Roman Catholic church all over again. A nigh on 1,000 year plunge into mental darkness.

well islam is now about 1400 years old, about the same age as the schism that caused the reformation.These things happen in cycles.

ISIS and so on are the clergy/inquisition.Old ,stale priests who care more about their grip on power and control than they do the physical or spiritual welfare of the people, and completely stubborn,ignorant,arrogant and refuse to change.

So I'm inclined to agree.Islam needs their version of the reformation, but it will come at a price. As we all know in europe/usa/russia....papal bulls,30 years war, bartholomews day massacres and so on.

saudi(+turkey) versus iran looks well and truly 30 years war-esque in it's build up.