House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

Van is pure Teflon.

Well since you've asked us do 'discuss' BB, I'll take the bait.

I detest Vaz's political views but I'll defend his right to get high and shag rent boys. I'm happy to leave the moral judgement to the voters in his constituency.

3 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I do believe there is a link between how someone is prepared to behave in their private and public lives. 

I'm a bit pissed, and so not up for a discussion of the political nuances.

Like I say I think Vaz is an awful person, but from what I can gather he was doing his best to totally decriminalise the sex trade, and that's a worthy cause.  It ought to be obvious that selling sex is a human right, but it seems that a lot of people think that the government are within their right to legislate against people doing things for money.

It's either the people who really pull the strings knocking, or threatening to knock, each other's pawns off the board or a shot across Vaz's bows

4 hours ago, ntb said:

Ah Vaz. Plenty more to look in to I believe.

Except that they're not going to look very far into anything he does.  I've wondered for years what he has on Prince Phillip that allows him to get away with so much. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Bossybabe said:

Except that they're not going to look very far into anything he does.  I've wondered for years what he has on Prince Phillip that allows him to get away with so much. :ph34r:

Remember his name as far back as the Hinduja passport debacle. 

3 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Remember his name as far back as the Hinduja passport debacle. 

So, what's his secret?  Why does he always get away with it? Who has he blackmailed?

3 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

So, what's his secret?  Why does he always get away with it? Who has he blackmailed?

A dog with the same master as the other one involved in that I would suspect.

"How are the wheels ever gonna grip the road surface?":  hand on heart, the first question I asked myself. I knew this thread title was wrong. Damn I'm good!

12 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

"How are the wheels ever gonna grip the road surface?":  hand on heart, the first question I asked myself. I knew this thread title was wrong. Damn I'm good!

I'm very impressed.