House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karhu

The Power Of The Media .....

If the media can get Sven to quit, who says they can't initiate a house price crash?

Eriksson has come under increasing pressure following a interview with an undercover reporter from the News of the World.

Why can't News of the World investigate Banks and Estate Agents?

Quick reply before Greg moves the subject to off topic..I reckon Sven has played a blinder, he`ll be let go after the World Cup, he`ll take a lesser paid job, the FA stumps up a shed load of cash to pay the difference between his new earnings and his England money. You can`t tell me someone who used the supposed Chelsea connection to his advantage, to get a huge pay rise from the F.A., really got stung? B)

Back on topic I reckon the meedja whores will squeal like pigs when property values/prices fall..it`ll feel too personal for them not to attack IMHO

Quick reply before Greg moves the subject to off topic..I reckon Sven has played a blinder, he`ll be let go after the World Cup, he`ll take a lesser paid job, the FA stumps up a shed load of cash to pay the difference between his new earnings and his England money. You can`t tell me someone who used the supposed Chelsea connection to his advantage, to get a huge pay rise from the F.A., really got stung? B)

Back on topic I reckon the meedja whores will squeal like pigs when property values/prices fall..it`ll feel too personal for them not to attack IMHO

The bizarre-looking man will indeed quit after the world cup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4641682.stm

Is it just me, or does he always look like he's just sh@ his pants?

Eriksson has come under increasing pressure following a interview with an undercover reporter from the News of the World.

Yes the same happened with fathers for justice and the BNP so why not do the same with the government as we all know they have more to hide than a football coach

JUST LOOK AT MP'S ISLE-OF-MAN BANK ACCOUNTS and demand justice

I couldn't give a toss about Sven. What bothers me is that Murdoch et all at are making news, instead of reporting news.