House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

knock down 112 build 50

Whats that I smell? Yes its the unmistakable scent of a no lose business opportunity...

I'll be the judge of whether 112 into 50 goes or not, gonna snap up a row of these little beauts, chop em up into twos and threes (because I'm a sentimental old bugger and want to restore to their former glory) then rent em out at below market teaser rates to grateful single mums and hard working young professionals (no pets no pictures).

If I could get my hands on the entire 50 you can bet your life (and your rent) that I'd turn them into more than 112 and you can double bet your life I'd be making more money than any of these mythical first time buyers who bought them "as somewhere to live"!

No place for sentiment in this business, buy em up, chop em up, fill em up, bang em(the rents) up! Innit?

Edited by thewig

1 hour ago, interestrateripoff said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024494/Care-assistant-35-refuses-home-new-development-80-residents-left-climb-window-workmen-damaged-door.html

Reading this story it appears to suggest that after knocking down 112 homes they will build 50. It doesn't say if more will be built after the 50.

Maybe they have more bedrooms

Just now, 999house said:

Maybe they have more bedrooms

They're certainly not the greatest but from the streetview link they don't look that small, at least not to the "knock two into one to get a decent sized house" level.