House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Nose Jobs

I can't think of anyone I know who did this.

There was a Pakistani girl in my class at school that went on "holiday" for a month and returned with a different nose.

I rather like a prominent nose on a woman. A prolific nose combined with otherwise fine features is very attractive.

Obviously there's a few exceptions but most people shouldn't get surgeons to mess about with their faces.

There is beauty in looking like an individual - the women who I've fancied the most in real life all had little characteristics that some people would consider imperfections; a desire to straighten that one tooth slightly out of line, or to make one's nose slightly smaller. But it was those little quirks that I found so attractive.

Much of the flawless airbrushed botoxed beauty that is celebrated in America for example looks dull quite frankly. 

In reply to Joe, I do think a mediterainian nose is rather handsome on women. Hence Greek girls. And Turkish, and Pakistan

40 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I rather like a prominent nose on a woman. A prolific nose combined with otherwise fine features is very attractive.

Obviously there's a few exceptions but most people shouldn't get surgeons to mess about with their faces.

There is beauty in looking like an individual - the women who I've fancied the most in real life all had little characteristics that some people would consider imperfections; a desire to straighten that one tooth slightly out of line, or to make one's nose slightly smaller. But it was those little quirks that I found so attractive.

Much of the flawless airbrushed botoxed beauty that is celebrated in America for example looks dull quite frankly. 

Fair point.

Perfectly balanced features tend to be largely forgettable. I think this is why so many Hollywood movie stars usually have some sort of imperfection or pronounced facial feature that makes them recognisable. 

49 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Every holes a goal ....

filth!

If everyone was blind would people bother to try and alter their appearance?

Do people judge others by their outward appearance?......if so why? ;)

It is so incredibly superficial to judge people by their noses. Personally I consider my nose larger than I'd prefer and would hate to think anyone would judge me for it. For heaven's sake this is the 21st century. Are we not now reconciled to the fact that we are, above all else cerebral creatures. Physicality is for the animals. Let us now agree to set aside such superficial concerns and look towards a brighter future where, to paraphrase Martin Luther King,  a person is not judged by the shape of their nose but by the, the ... f**k me that is a cute nose (all her own I should add):

Jenna-Coleman-hot-sitting-pose.jpg

If you're fun and confident then nobody will be bothered that you have a big nose, they'll like it. Steffi Graff springs to mind.

If however you are shy and quiet and self-conscious about your big nose then have it reduced as it will make you happier about yourself.

Horses for courses.

Oh, and also worth doing if you have a collapsed cocaine nose.

40 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Many Persian women have nose jobs however Mrs B has not interfered with Gods work.

God does a lot better than expensive surgeons! Them is some handsome ladies out there, including my old school chum from Croydon. She is Persian proper she is!

50 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

Has anyone ever had a nose enlargement?

"It indicates great decision, considerable Energy, Firmness, Absence of Refinement, and disregard for the bienseances of life".

The Roman, Aquiline Nose. ;)

15 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I used to know someone who worked as a perfume tester.

Right.

Sorry, but you kind of left me hanging there.

Did they have a nose job?

Were they Persian?

Were they Stephi Graff?