House Price Crash Forum

Farage shows his true colours

macfarlan

26 minutes ago, bear.getting.old said:

You've just insulted most of the people on this forum. This forum has always been anti EU. You used to get the odd Nick Clegg fan but now it seems to have been invaded by quite a few bitter remainers who cannot accept democracy. The trouble with these people is that they never took any notice of politics until the establishment on which they relied upon got defeated. Now they are scared, alone and confused like a toddler in a supermarket who looses his mummy for the first time.

Plus One.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, thecrashingisles said:

Yes I do.  A lie is a lie, but some people think it impolite to say so.

What made you change your mind?

But we've already established no lies were told in the examples you gave, if you want to interpret facts as lies that's up to you. I was also around before this forum on the old HPC by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 6:18 PM, Byron said:

Personally, I think that Farage is excellent.

He is like the boy who shouted 'The King is in the all together'

Neither left or right like that . Especially middle class liberals who sense that he is a threat.

They have not got any real answers so they rubbish him.

Demagogue! Racist! Xenophobe! Wrecker!

These are not political arguments, they are snowflake spout.

A threat to decency, yes.

Thing is, if you cant work out for yourself that he's all of the above then you're very unlikely to be persuaded.

Look at what he said about No Cox's widow this week. NF is a disgrace.

29 minutes ago, macfarlan said:

Thing is, if you cant work out for yourself that he's all of the above then you're very unlikely to be persuaded.

Really don't know what to say here.

So, the widower of St Joan of Cox is not an absolute c**t, but Mr Farage is?

Your arrogant, condescending disparagement of me is disgraceful.

I can work things out for myself, because you do not agree with them does not entitle you to take a superior attitude.

It is you who need to be persuaded away from your views.

But I am not going to try, just feel free to believe what ever you like.

Edited by Byron

48 minutes ago, macfarlan said:

I saw this. Firstly, he didn't blame politicians for the actions of extremists. There is a very important distinction between blaming a politician for the actions of a terrorist and blaming a politician for allowing a terrorist to openly walk into the country to carry out their actions. As for the comments about the charity, I don't know enough about them, but I would rather wait to hear his reasoning rather than just assume the worst, like the haters always do.

1 hour ago, macfarlan said:

People say he's all these terrible things yet no one is prepared to come up with any convincing evidence to prove it, as this topic shows so far. The difference between the haters and everyone else as far as I can see, is that the haters take his words and infer something else out of them to suit their own agenda. I am happy to be proven wrong, but calling someone names isn't proof in my book.

2 hours ago, simon99 said:

People say he's all these terrible things yet no one is prepared to come up with any convincing evidence to prove it, as this topic shows so far. The difference between the haters and everyone else as far as I can see, is that the haters take his words and infer something else out of them to suit their own agenda. I am happy to be proven wrong, but calling someone names isn't proof in my book.

The problem is very few actually hear those words from the horses mouth they take them from another haters perspective who have already done the business as you suggest (usually the MSM) who also have the exact same agenda as themselves, they then pedal them as fact,  because they are the superior of everyone on the other side ....the irony is staggering 

And yes proof is still needed 

9 hours ago, macfarlan said:

Jo Cox's widower saw fit to have a go at him.  And then Nigel was asked about it on LBC.  And he replied.  And he's right, Hope not Hate are scum.

Jo Cox's widower is not immune from criticism, certainly not when he fires first anyway.

Edited by EUBanana