House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Is Theresa May emotionally retarded?

(I voted Remain by the way - standard disclaimer with all things Europe/Brexit)

Person complains. Her MP, who is also her MP, invites her in for a chat! Most pople would expect a mealy mouthed letter from an aide. Kudos to Theresa on that.

'I work in social care but I also own a small bistro '

So, we've some sort of public sector or third sector worker. Living on the outskirts of London. But also owns a Bistro on the South coast!!!! A quick google - Poole FFS! Now is that Bistro packed to the gunnels with EEers, all on tax credits? Id guess that it is.

'I swiftly moved on producing an info-graphic showing that EU workers added more to the economy than they cost. '

That is total crap. Tax credits have seen to any chance of 90% paying more than they take.

'At one point I said “you’re not listening to me” and she replied: “I am listening, but I am just not saying what you want to hear.”'

'We did then speak about my personal concerns around the vote to leave the EU. I emphasised my concerns about the increased costs of food and wine for my bistro following the fall in the value of the pound. She started talking about exports, but I replied that I couldn’t export our steak and frites. I needed assurances from the Prime Minister, “we will ensure a strong economy” was all she could say.'

Oh FFS. She did it for her kids future!

Look, Youve got a woman who sucking in loads of tax payers money, both through her job and the tax credits her employees receive. This is the sort of low value, useless business we need rid of FFS!

@spyguy

Good digging.

Her report shouted that she was both a VI and a special and important person.

As you say, her bistro business is pointless, yet she probably thinks she's underpinning the UK economy.

I have no idea what employment she'd find if the public sector wasn't so bloated, or so many people had so little else to do but drink coffee.

Just now, LiveinHope said:

Good digging.

Her report shouted that she was both a VI and a special and important person.

As you say, her bistro business is pointless, yet she probably thinks she's underpinning the UK economy.

I have no idea what employment she'd find if the public sector wasn't so bloated, or so many people had so little else to do but drink coffee.

Miss May most have a security detail.

Could she not have got them to shoot the self important b1tch.

Just put a burka on her body and a fake bomb. Thatll cover it up.

7 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Miss May most have a security detail.

Could she not have got them to shoot the self important b1tch.

Just put a burka on her body and a fake bomb. Thatll cover it up.

The article presented more positives about Miss May.

1) that a PM found time to take a surgery and

2) found the ability to remain relatively calm while presented with spreadsheets by someone who clearly has no idea how to present an argument in that type of meeting.

I was more angry with the person wasting the PM's time.

The constituent sounds like a nightmare and was out to cause trouble and hostility imo. Tbh having won the right to have a discussion with the most powerful person in Britain you ought to show a degree of deference and at least try to have a non hostile conversation. I would be very polite  if i had a meeting with Gordon Brown (in spite of what i might say on here) just good manners.

The don't point comment was intended to cause hostility it makes the woman seem very precious about herself and  indeed very rude. Typical SJW put down, don't call me dear etc. Anybody who resorts to these tactics is intolerant. If I get pointed or called dear I just find it amusing or endearing, I'm not that important and it doesn't bother me anyway.

This woman sounds like she  thinks she is God's gift to mankind ( the constituent not May)

30 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

The constituent sounds like a nightmare and was out to cause trouble and hostility imo. Tbh having won the right to have a discussion with the most powerful person in Britain you ought to show a degree of deference and at least try to have a non hostile conversation. I would be very polite  if i had a meeting with Gordon Brown (in spite of what i might say on here) just good manners.

+1

1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

The don't point comment was intended to cause hostility it makes the woman seem very precious about herself and  indeed very rude. Typical SJW put down, don't call me dear etc. Anybody who resorts to these tactics is intolerant. If I get pointed or called dear I just find it amusing or endearing, I'm not that important and it doesn't bother me anyway.

This woman sounds like she  thinks she is God's gift to mankind ( the constituent not May)

I see youve not many middle aged women working in the public sector ....

1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

I bet Brown would turn up to a meeting if we asked. And paid.

Maybe we should have a whipround?

8 hours ago, spyguy said:

'At one point I said “you’re not listening to me” and she replied: “I am listening, but I am just not saying what you want to hear.”'

That's a great line, I'll use that one sometime!

Note 'Emotionally retarded' Ive been caled that, of having a low emotional intelligence' 

Alwats when ive pointed out the mathematical short comings of some brainless bints plans.

I then point out theres no such thing, and that the person is just thick.

I think the PM is more circumspect and polite than me. God, PM of the 5th biggest economy and having to listen to some public sector clipboard harridan whinge about the cost of frites in her bistro. Uk grows its own vhips and beef you daft bint.

9 hours ago, fru-gal said:

You can't write things like that on here, she will track you down and have you beheaded!

May or Mrs Clipboard?