House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

humdrum

I am not really into hanging, flogging or

I too agree. I do think there are certain crimes fit for execution / brutal punishment / harsh punishment (hard labour for instance).

Instead scum like this get a puny sentence. Should be inside for life quite frankly with that level of cruelty, lack of remorse, ... filming child abuse on your mobile? Jesus he's a total sociopath and she's no worse.

It does seem an odd sentence. But as always the news story doesn't necessrarily depict what went on in court.

As reported however, perhaps the only justice is that Uzzell's short time behind bars won't be an easy one given the crime and the view that will be taken of it by other inmates - Uzzell will be the lowest of the low and always looking over his shoulder.

I'm not even going to real Mail links, but I'm guessing it's one of those I'm torn between. On the one hand anyone could reform, so I'm broadly in favour of keeping them out of everyone else's way but alive in the hope they figure it out. On the other hand the world is full of scum who deserve stringing up.

5 minutes ago, SarahBell said:

Replace baby with dog.

Would they be banned for life from keeping animals?

I imagine social services will be stepping in to remove any further babies at birth. Wasn't there a story recently about a woman who had had 11 removed for their safety, but her "plan" was to keep having babies until she was allowed to keep one?

26 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I imagine social services will be stepping in to remove any further babies at birth. Wasn't there a story recently about a woman who had had 11 removed for their safety, but her "plan" was to keep having babies until she was allowed to keep one?

I know it's not a popular opinion but some people should be forcibly sterilised - this woman is one of them.

6 hours ago, This time said:

I know it's not a popular opinion but some people should be forcibly sterilised - this woman is one of them.

They both can be,