House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

29929BlackTuesday

Mrs 29929blacktuesday Going To Have A Baby!

Found out today! - Know I've made the right decision in renting at the moment so I can keep the little mite safe in the future!

Wanted you all to know.

congrats! and a sensible decision to rent - we came to the same conclusion

Found out today! - Know I've made the right decision in renting at the moment so I can keep the little mite safe in the future!

Wanted you all to know.

Congratuations!

Have you picked a name yet?....slater14 has quite a nice ring to it :D

Thankyou! Just spoken to mother-in-law on phone. She wasn't taken with Slater14 but I think it's got a ring to it.

D'ya know - it's now I see why I've been SO cautious about this boom. It'll make the difference between my wife being able to stay at home or being FORCED by money worries to work full time.

Thanks for replying - feel in need of support!

Congratulations to you both :D

Make sure you look after her, foot rubs, meals out, midnight shopping trips for gherkins and icecream. You know the sort of thing :D:D

Whens it due?

Thanks everyone! Blimey - I wish we all had a local pub so I could buy you all a drink! It's (he/she) due late September. Only got married mid September and now this - it's all we wanted you know. Have to say am a little bit over-wrought and over-champagned but so so happy.

All I want for my little family is a home that's mine that I can afford to pay the mortgage on. To have just half the life that my dad could provide for me and my brother. He started as a salesman and stayed with the same company all his life - finally ending up retiring with a small-holding in Gloucestershire, happy with his tractor and field.

Is it too much to ask the same? I work self-employed and I work myself ragged but I still have fight left in me to stay in Britain and keep the 'faith'.

Bless you all for your kindness - here's to 2006 being the year of the Correction!

Thanks again chaps. Oh, and Slater14 - I did indeed smoke a medium-sized cigar in the garden. As for names off the side of cans - how about Holt's Puncture Repair? Handy at least.

Trying to stop Mrs29929 having 'Casper' - tried to tell her it's the name of a friendly ghost. What's wrong with Basil? Or for a girl - Basilda?

Congratulations to you both.

Just a word of warning (sorry to be gloomy) but quite often people wait till they have got to the 14 week hurdle before telling everyone - just because it is more difficult having to tell everyone if something goes wrong.

Had a sad personal experience - that's all. Not trying to be horrible.

Congratulations - if its a girl will you be brave andcall her Bodecia after the great war woman of all time (beats Maggie!) or if its a boy call him Max as in Mad Max (you think you can haul that fat tanker of gas? What a puny plan).

Just some ideas, I won't be offended if you choose something else!

:D

while we're on the subject of names and things. just a reminder to say that when you all eventually get your houses, none of yers can call it dunroamin.

its mine. i bagsied it :lol: (well i have to now really don't i??!)

oh yeah - and many many congrats mr tuesday. hope all goes well!

while we're on the subject of names and things. just a reminder to say that when you all eventually get your houses, none of yers can call it dunroamin.

its mine. i bagsied it :lol: (well i have to now really don't i??!)

oh yeah - and many many congrats mr tuesday. hope all goes well!

Well i wont steal it ( for now anyways) it just wouldnt look right on a damp piss ridden top floor flat in junkie central :lol:

Well i wont steal it ( for now anyways) it just wouldnt look right on a damp piss ridden top floor flat in junkie central :lol:

dun-shootingup?

dun-scoring?

:P