House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Best drug in the world

Dont worry., Its not something like the 'love of a good woman' or 'Jesus'

Best drug, legal or illegal, youve ever had.

Id have to go for for Heroin/opioids.

Coffee. Come on!

Booze. Messy.

Dope. Hmm. Lazy.

Chocolate. You're just fat FFS.

Coke. 80s Ad exec.

MDMA. Bit too old.

Speed, but it's never as good as the first time.

It's been 20 years now, maybe it would be like that first time again...

3 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

The closest I've ever got to heroin is being prescribed tramadol when I did my back in. Wasn't particularly nice, made me feel ill.

A mate broke his leg, badly.

He had a good 2 months of strong painkillers.

He had big problems at the end of the course - he'd have been mugging little old ladies for pound bags if his GF had not stopped him.

Opiods are great but they are really habit forming - as the US is finding out at the mo.

6 minutes ago, Reebo said:

Speed, but it's never as good as the first time.

It's been 20 years now, maybe it would be like that first time again...

I used to do a lot of speed in my early 20s.

You talk a lot spy, said people of that time period.

2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

A mate broke his leg, badly.

He had a good 2 months of strong painkillers.

He had big problems at the end of the course - he'd have been mugging little old ladies for pound bags if his GF had not stopped him.

Opiods are great but they are really habit forming - as the US is finding out at the mo.

The US is struggling because all their heroin is being laced with fentanyl and derivatives.

That and you could go to a 'pain clinic' in Florida with a bad back and get 100 oxycontins.

I only took tramadol for a few weeks and when I stopped them it felt like I was missing something, like part of me wasn't there and my body yearned for it. Swore me off ever trying anything stronger is that's the feeling you get with withdrawals.

Just now, honkydonkey said:

The US is struggling because all their heroin is being laced with fentanyl and derivatives.

That and you could go to a 'pain clinic' in Florida with a bad back and get 100 oxycontins.

Bets I hahd off a Dr was eye drops.

If you have money and a health care plan you can get a small poppy field of opoids.

Not good to have the option., Again, very habit forming. See prince, Michael jackson, and lot of middle aged women with bad backs.

2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Bets I hahd off a Dr was eye drops.

If you have money and a health care plan you can get a small poppy field of opoids.

Not good to have the option., Again, very habit forming. See prince, Michael jackson, and lot of middle aged women with bad backs.

I believe they all had xanax in their systems too. Mixing opioids and benzos will lead to an early death.

Can't get xanax on the NHS in the UK, but it's prescribed massively in the US. Lucky to get valium here, they gave me some of that with my tramadol but wouldn't let me repeat it, although I could repeat the tramadol. As far as drugs go, tramadol is far worse than valium, but doesn't make you feel good. They'd rather get you addicted to a hard drug than one less severe but gives you a buzz.

2 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

I believe they all had xanax in their systems too. Mixing opioids and benzos will lead to an early death.

I used to know someone who managed to get himself into such a state he needs uppers to wake up and downers to sleep.

A real ffing mess. Dead now. At 45ish.

I took Ecstasy once, something like 15 years or more ago. It was absolutely fantastic. Two of my mates who were into that sort of stuff took it too, and another guy stayed clean and looked after us. I was handed a pill and knocked it right back. My mates got very excited, and told me I was supposed to take half the pill now, and half later. Then they shrugged their shoulders and both knocked a pill back.

In all my life I've never been as happy as that night. To top it all off, I got home and had a massively extended sex session with my girlfriend. Woke up the next day feeling fine.

I've never taken it again, even though it was a fantastic experience, I have an addictive personality and knew that it would ruin me.

My favourite drug is nicotine. I don't smoke any more, but miss it terribly. I manage to hold onto not smoking by promising myself that I'll start again when I'm old and it doesn't matter so much if i die (I have a young kid, and another on the way so need to get through the next 20 years in good health).

5 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I took Ecstasy once, something like 15 years or more ago. It was absolutely fantastic. Two of my mates who were into that sort of stuff took it too, and another guy stayed clean and looked after us. I was handed a pill and knocked it right back. My mates got very excited, and told me I was supposed to take half the pill now, and half later. Then they shrugged their shoulders and both knocked a pill back.

In all my life I've never been as happy as that night. To top it all off, I got home and had a massively extended sex session with my girlfriend. Woke up the next day feeling fine.

I've never taken it again, even though it was a fantastic experience, I have an addictive personality and knew that it would ruin me.

My favourite drug is nicotine. I don't smoke any more, but miss it terribly. I manage to hold onto not smoking by promising myself that I'll start again when I'm old and it doesn't matter so much if i die (I have a young kid, and another on the way so need to get through the next 20 years in good health).

I know what you mean, I once mixed the ultimate amount of speed, alcohol and hash and was quite honestly on top of the world for hours. Never been as happy since. Shame.

9 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Anything you enjoy will most likely be able to kill you. Uppers and downers on a daily basis is going to have an effect over a long term. I am not sure if their is any 'good advice' other than to take care that  if your enjoyment of drugs   is leaking into  real life then it probably has gone too far. Everything has a time and a place.

Like the old saying goes, why is it that everything I enjoy is either illegal, immoral or fattening?

30 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

I only took tramadol for a few weeks and when I stopped them it felt like I was missing something, like part of me wasn't there and my body yearned for it. Swore me off ever trying anything stronger is that's the feeling you get with withdrawals.

The down side of drugs is much more visible in the US than it is in Britain.  I just spent a week in Seattle, and there were hundreds of homeless addicts walking around on the streets of downtown.  It's a really depressing sight seeing all these people killing themselves right in front of your eyes.

I took my first E a week before I turned 16 in the summer of 1991 and took then pretty regularly for the next 4 years and sporadically for a few years after that. They became noticeable different over that time, what started off as 1 for £15 became 2 for £10. At the start 1 would keep you going for hours on end but once they started adding crap they became much more "gouchy" and less fun. Coke etc never done it for me and once my kids leave home I fully intend to give myself another go at E

1 minute ago, whitevanman said:

Nitrous oxide - A 30 second trip to 'another place' and back again. No ill effects that I know of.

I'd like to try some DMT, the so called god molecule.

I did DMT a couple of years ago. Got in through the post from someone in Italy.

I had a vapouriser at the time, which was perfect as I was doing it alone and didn't want any flames involved incase something were to happen when I was incapacitated.

Started out low and my whole room looked like aztec shapes everywhere. I wondered if this is why the temples and stuff in S.America look like they do because that's what you see when you take it.

Anyway I wanted to break through so I put a large amount in, vaped a few times then took a massive 3rd hit and turned the vapouriser off.

I couldn't even begin to explain what happened after that. It's the most mind bogglingly mental flight through the universe you could ever imagine. The whole point of doing this trip was to speak to the gods of DMT to get some solutions to some problems I had at that time. I completely forgot about any of that, well it was in my mind there was a reason for this but I couldn't remember so just went with it.

On DMT you see shit.