House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollover

Pay $95k to dig pointless hole

"The holidays are here, and everything in America is going really well. To celebrate Black Friday, Cards Against Humanity is digging a tremendous hole in the earth," organisers wrote on their website. Organisers say there is no "deeper meaning" behind the dig and they have not said exactly where in the US it is. "You're supposed to think it's funny," they write. "You might not get it for a while, but some time next year you'll chuckle quietly to yourself and remember all this business about the hole."

And last year they offered Black Friday customers "the ability to buy nothing from us for $5".  BBC

1 hour ago, rollover said:

"The holidays are here, and everything in America is going really well. To celebrate Black Friday, Cards Against Humanity is digging a tremendous hole in the earth," organisers wrote on their website. Organisers say there is no "deeper meaning" behind the dig and they have not said exactly where in the US it is. "You're supposed to think it's funny," they write. "You might not get it for a while, but some time next year you'll chuckle quietly to yourself and remember all this business about the hole."

And last year they offered Black Friday customers "the ability to buy nothing from us for $5".  BBC

Keynes would be proud.  All they have to do now is fill it in next Thanksgiving for another $95k.

10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

:D

Great minds. I was going to post that when I saw that I had beaten to it.

It's a very expensive train set Frank.

I know the Gov should spend on infrastructure, but opinions differ on what is useful.