House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

None of the above

You start a new topic on a forum, in which you expressly state that there are too many hate filled threads about the controversial topic of the day, and this one is for neutral observations about the topic.

Literally the first respone is someone who says, apparently non-ironically, "yes, we don't want to keep hearing all the moronic haters" and then quotes a bit of hatery from one of the other hate filled threads. What is the correct reaction:

a ) Leave it, forget about it.

You can't change people and/or it's too soon. Hopefully there are still a few reasonable people reading, who will appreciate the stupidity and the irony.

b} Write an angry retort, pointing out what a self-awareness deficient idiot he is.

This would probably cause the thread to become an argument about which posters were the most stupid, rather than the original controversial topic. It would also add to the general irony, what with me hating the poster who was hating the other user who hated something or other.

c) Politely and non-judgementally point out the unhelpfulness of his contribution and ask him to delete it.

d) Burn down the internet.

It's best to go off line and have a private moment of hate, for minority groups most people have never heard of.:huh:

1 minute ago, SarahBell said:

Sit in the corner, put thumb to index finger, close eyes and say Ohhhmmmmmm. Repeat until calm.

Pointless. Resistance is futile.

Just now, phantominvestor said:

What are you talking about?

Nobody knows.:lol:

If they can't understand what the thread is supposed to be about, point them in the direction of your alternative thread about little fluffy kittens for people with a lower intellect.

14 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

You are Pauline Fowler and I claim my £5.

You are Arthur Fowler - and I claim my share of the Christmas-club money..!

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb