House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

US election recount

Could this scupper the electoral college voting in of Trump?

Time is running out to request a recount. 

Anyone remember Podesta coming out on stage questioning the result and saying "we'll have more to say tomorrow" on election night? 

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/hillary-clinton-urged-to-demand-sensational-us-election-recount-after-claims-donald-trump-vote-a3402431.html

Hillary Clinton is being urged to demand a recount of the USpresidential election result amid concerns that votes in three key swing states won by Donald Trump may have been manipulated or hacked.

The sensational challenge to a Trump presidency is being pushed by a prominent group of election lawyers and computer scientists.

Agreed. The Democrats will open this can of worms at their peril.

An estimated 2.7 million illegals voted in the last election. How many voted this time? 

In my view it is more probable that the vote was rigged to show the voting closer than it was - in favour of Hillary. That she still lost just shows how much the country revolted.

25 minutes ago, workingpoor said:

They are blaming "Russian Hackers" 

Erroll may be gone for some time :rolleyes:

whats the point in a recount if they suspect voting machines flipping votes?...how will they ever know?

56 minutes ago, Bloo Loo said:

whats the point in a recount if they suspect voting machines flipping votes?...how will they ever know?

Clearly a recount will result in a lovely Clinton victory and the total collapse of Western civilisation can be averted.

5 hours ago, Errol said:

Agreed. The Democrats will open this can of worms at their peril.

An estimated 2.7 million illegals voted in the last election. How many voted this time? 

In my view it is more probable that the vote was rigged to show the voting closer than it was - in favour of Hillary. That she still lost just shows how much the country revolted.

Indeed, Reagan's amnesty in 1986 turned some states which had previously been red to blue. The reason that Trump's victory is so important, is because Clinton would have imported millions more Dem voters. I suspect the next time the democrats gain office, it will be impossible to remove them.

London is lost in terms of demographics. We've seen the last white mayor imo. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/23/experts-reagan-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens-set-the-stage-for-immigration-battles/amp/?client=ms-android-zte

People didn't know who / what they were voting for if they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton - you have to be an idiot not to understand that :P

I live in hope that one day all these SJW virtue signalling whiners come face to face with some seriously bad people. You know, the kind of people they are always promoting. I would love to see them try to do their bull-sh*te then to get out of trouble.

Clinton was probably fortunate she did not win because she would have been faced with a Republican controlled House of Representatives and Senate just like Obama in his second term and would have been a lame duck from the moment she got into office.  Basically , if the Democrats were to overturn the Electoral College then they would not get a single piece of legislation through Congress. 

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

People didn't know who / what they were voting for if they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton - you have to be an idiot not to understand that :P

I live in hope that one day all these SJW virtue signalling whiners come face to face with some seriously bad people. You know, the kind of people they are always promoting. I would love to see them try to do their bull-sh*te then to get out of trouble.

Not sure that'll work - weren't there a few in Germany/Scandinavia who were raped/stabbed by refugees but actually blamed themselves? Similarly, justice systems not punishing child rape and "sex emergencies". When the delusion is that strong there's not a lot that can change their view.

19 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

Not sure that'll work - weren't there a few in Germany/Scandinavia who were raped/stabbed by refugees but actually blamed themselves? Similarly, justice systems not punishing child rape and "sex emergencies". When the delusion is that strong there's not a lot that can change their view.

I have a list of celebrities that I would willingly push out of a plane over that ISIS held territory in Syria. Would give them a parachute though and a video camera so that they can make a vblog about meeting their new friends.

(I just used vblog for the first time in a sentence.).

Anyhow, Trump can hold a new investigation into Clinton and the DNP over their heads to shut them up.

"I had to ask the FBI to re-open the investigation after new evidence was brought to my attention...".

I don't think he will. He's suggested that any moves to prosecute a Cluntin would lead to mass civil unrest.

Notice that Cluntin was dog whistling her supporters to riot and made no real attempt to rein in the mob. This was seen as threat of more to come if Trump brought in a special prosecutor.

I think the foundation will be investigated but someone else will take the fall. 

11 hours ago, Ill_handle_it said:

I hope they do flip the election and wreck Brexit. We can then start talking about partition and creating new countries. Those who want globalism, open borders and multiculturalism, should have it. 

agree.

and those who want out should move across the pond.

we'll do a land swap with the quebecoir.

7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

(I just used vblog for the first time in a sentence.).

I think the word is "vlog"...

What's the betting that Hillary did worse in counties with electronic ballots due to dead people being unable to actually turn up to vote?

Also, what the hell is Stein up to? Before the election she was saying that Hillary was dangerous and that people should vote Trump if they weren't going to vote Green.

4 minutes ago, This time said:

What's the betting that Hillary did worse in counties with electronic ballots due to dead people being unable to actually turn up to vote?

Also, what the hell is Stein up to? Before the election she was saying that Hillary was dangerous and that people should vote Trump if they weren't going to vote Green.

Raising her personal profile and sucking in scads of cash?

45 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Raising her personal profile and sucking in scads of cash?

Exactamundo......How much is this beacon of truth paying herself for this civic service?

SJW/Fools and their dosh are easily parted..

When is the cut off date for a vote recount? 

I think the Electoral College vote to certify Trump into the POTUS position in early December? 

I don't think anything will come of a recount it just smacks of Remoaners & Brexit 2.0