House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

What happened to the alt-Right thread?

3 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

At a guess I'd say that what's his name (I've forgotten it already) who started the thread had the mods delete all "his" content.

Nah, probably an Alt-Right meltdown.

3 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Has it gone to its safe space?

It's too busy making Britain America great again.

rs-189998-18692_lg.jpg

(The first sign your messiah might just be a very naughty boy is when his election slogans are second hand).

48 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

At a guess I'd say that what's his name (I've forgotten it already) who started the thread had the mods delete all "his" content.

That is probably it.:huh: PaulOkes had a messiah like quality, and I shall need to follow another one.

Paulokes had a hissy fit because he couldn't stand that Donald Trump won the US election. 

He started a bitter little rant thread slating members of the forum and then declared he was leaving. 

Good riddance. 

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That is probably it.:huh: PaulOkes had a messiah like quality, and I shall need to follow another one.

You won't have to wait long - there's one due next month. Hopefully he'll post on here.

4 minutes ago, workingpoor said:

Paulokes had a hissy fit because he couldn't stand that Donald Trump won the US election. 

He started a bitter little rant thread slating members of the forum and then declared he was leaving. 

Good riddance. 

Aw, he was triggered, he couldn't help it.  In this post facts/truth word, emotions and feelings is where it's at. (Did that sound too 1960s :P)

1 minute ago, mikthe20 said:

You won't have to wait long - there's one due next month. Hopefully he'll post on here.

How do you know it won't be a women, or a transgender or a fish?

25 minutes ago, lid said:

Perhaps it's been taken down by the "counter-extremism" unit

Are they our equivalent of the Saudi police of vice and virtue?

37 minutes ago, lid said:

Perhaps it's been taken down by the "counter-extremism" unit

Which, by the way, doesn't actually exist. It's an editorial algorithm developed by Google to disappear fake news.

1 hour ago, Futuroid said:

It's too busy making Britain America great again.

rs-189998-18692_lg.jpg

(The first sign your messiah might just be a very naughty boy is when his election slogans are second hand).

Good spot, thought it sound familiar.  Another sign is this?

Bart to the Future.png

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Only the true messiah would deny his own divinity...

XYY

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries-up the bones – Proverbs 17:22