House Price Crash Forum

People you wish would just f££k off

One-percent

HOLA441

Just watching breakfast news (yes I know) and they have dug up eggwina currie from somewhere. As odious as her husband, a condescending old bat, who's view of the world is outdated.  Arguing that globalisation is a good thing ffs.

she lost her seat in 97.  Since she has made a fool of herself on cooking dancing or some such program.  Just go away.  What are the BBC thinking? 

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
41 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She also has presented shows on numerous BBC stations. Fivelive for one.

This is why politicians and the media are so close. Big bucks for politicians on the BBC.

As Frank Zappa memorably said

"Politics is the Entertainment Division of the Military-Industrial Complex"

Think of them as performing monkeys or circus acts and you will be somewhere near the truth.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Ant or Dec.

Either one - I'm not fussy...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
10 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Brian Cox.

Pseudointellectual smug git.

Stares with naive wonder at the world around.  Then goes on to tell us all how very clever he is.  <shudders>

9 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Ant or Dec.

Either one - I'm not fussy...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

Preferably both.  

They remind me of Jonathan wross. Every time i see them on telly I wonder how people with so little talent can have such glittering careers.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
25 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Stares with naive wonder at the world around.  Then goes on to tell us all how very clever he is.  <shudders>

Preferably both.  

They remind me of Jonathan wross. Every time i see them on telly I wonder how people with so little talent can have such glittering careers.

People don't like to be talked down to, stick people on TV that can't raise their intellect above the common man. 

I can't stand Jonathan Ross on TV, but genuinely his Radio 2 show was actually really good, had a very different persona. 

HOLA4419
7 minutes ago, gilf said:

People don't like to be talked down to, stick people on TV that can't raise their intellect above the common man. 

I can't stand Jonathan Ross on TV, but genuinely his Radio 2 show was actually really good, had a very different persona. 

Interesting about wrossy. I really didn't think he had it in him.  What annoys me is not that they talk down to the audience, I really don't think they are capable.  What annoys me is that they come across as thick, not funny and talentless. 

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

While he is mildly irritating, a "celeb" who tries to get us unwashed masses to revel at the natural world with a modicum of understanding is hardly the worst that TV has to offer up, surely???

The celebification of TV was made complete when Bryan Cox got into science programming. That was the end of TV for me.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived