House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matey

National Identity Cards

Just read an article in the London Metro on National Identity Cards.

And I quote

MetroMoney - Metro Mon Jan 23 2006

The National Identity Cards Bill calls for a £2,500 fine

for those who refuse to register and two years in prison

for not paying the fine. Cardholders would also face a

£1,000 fine every time they failed to notify the

Government of a change in their personal details.

This really gets up my nose.

Increasingly this country is all about fines and penalties.

Why on earth do we put up with it.

Because the 'sheeple' voted for Nu-Labour and many people didn't bother voting at all.

Amazing how all the bad news was contained until after May - they did a good job of that,

pity they can't do a good job of the economy and the country as a whole!

Surely it's a human right to not identify yourself, indeed to not have an identity?

NDL

You are a number, you are not a free man, Hahahahahahaha :ph34r:

If you have nothing to hide then why fear ID cards

Lets extend it to MP’s who have nothing to hide and it’s in the publics interest to know how much money they have in their bank accounts and who been taking them to dinner and where they bank and where they go and …………….

After all they have nothing to hide

All the sheeple are heading for silicon chips up there bums and this won’t hurt or take long before it’s introduced. Tagging of criminals was the field trials, next we will all be criminals.

Blair you can kiss my a$$

If you have nothing to hide then why fear ID cards

Lets extend it to MP’s who have nothing to hide and it’s in the publics interest to know how much money they have in their bank accounts and who been taking them to dinner and where they bank and where they go and …………….

After all they have nothing to hide

All the sheeple are heading for silicon chips up there bums and this won’t hurt or take long before it’s introduced. Tagging of criminals was the field trials, next we will all be criminals.

Blair you can kiss my a$$

how right you are!!!!!!!!.....now lets go do some research and find out who is likely to manufacture them.I'm gonna buy some shares!!!!!....(probably some company already involved with rfid......will be made a bit more palletable by some other natural disaster with lots of unidentified bodies....makes a less intrusive passport methinks!!)

how right you are!!!!!!!!.....now lets go do some research and find out who is likely to manufacture them.I'm gonna buy some shares!!!!!....(probably some company already involved with rfid......will be made a bit more palletable by some other natural disaster with lots of unidentified bodies....makes a less intrusive passport methinks!!)

If you are looking for the company, check to see who blair and brown have links with. You will find your goldmine and I expect you will have trouble buying in.

If you are looking for the company, check to see who blair and brown have links with. You will find your goldmine and I expect you will have trouble buying in.

Yes how right you are, same with Bush and Oil and he even has links to tamiflu company

9-11 was your wake up call