House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

HPC Infomercial : Hatchimal

I quite like "interactive furry birds"!

When you have worked out all the tricks, you see you are not tricked into buying one and pass the knowledge to your kids......better to be different, not the same, create the demand not to follow it.;)

4 hours ago, winkie said:

When you have worked out all the tricks, you see you are not tricked into buying one and pass the knowledge to your kids......better to be different, not the same, create the demand not to follow it.;)

Admit it, you want the green one, don't you ?

Been to toys r us today and came home with a lava lamp. Kids love it, but I doubt it's been a big seller since the 60's.

I can knit you one....you will have the only one or can leave a deposit and be first to get limited number.... everyone will want one, good future investment...will be worth the wait. ;)

A friend of mine was telling me a month ago that he had to order his from Germany (I think?!) because they were sold out here.  Think he paid about £80 for it.  He thought he got off lightly because other people he knew were having to order them from the US at £100+

Crazy.

25 minutes ago, winkie said:

I can knit you one....you will have the only one or can leave a deposit and be first to get limited number.... everyone will want one, good future investment...will be worth the wait. ;)

Would it be able to peck its way out of a cardboard egg though ?

I assume you meant the Hatchimal. If you meant the lava lamp then I'm impressed. I really can't figure out how you could knit a lava lamp. Is that in any way possible ?