House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
frye

Bloody Estate Agents

Morning

Saw a house the other week that seemed decent and reasonably priced. This was after work so in the dark. I arranged the next day (weds) to view it on the Sat so I could view it during the day.

Now during the viewing, I was picking up subtle vibes from the estate agent. It felt like she was hiding something during the viewing and also didnt really know the answers to my questions. Plus it was all very rushed.

Anyway come the friday night before the sat viewing and oh look its impossible to do the Sat Viewing (just ruined my weekend plans). So during that call I arranged to view today then with the EA but even then her attitude on the phone when booking this was one of boredom.

Just had a call now from the EA. Apparently the property is now sold. :rolleyes:. Yeah I reckon they've bought it on the sly hence the vibes i was picking up.

Slapdash EA, ill treat them accordingly if I have to deal with them in the future.

I suppose rant over

Scumbags, when there is thousands to be made, if they are unscrupulous avoid them.

Bitter past experience says if they screw you, avoid them in future. Don't let them take their 1,5%, wait till the vendor relists.