House Price Crash Forum

Should Nichola Sturgeon step down?

Byron

HOLA441
HOLA442

This line of questioning leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

'Should X step down'

Seems every newspaper does it. It strikes me as cowardly and weak way of removing credibility of your enemies.

I prefer 'Track record of X, wrong about most things'

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
5 hours ago, Byron said:

Now that Trump is President, she is an embarrassment to the UK.

Should she go?

She was an embarrassment to the UK long before this happened.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Just now, thecrashingisles said:

Scotland can be the 51st state.

I have come to believe that the UK is already the 51st state after the wall to wall media coverage.  You would honestly believe it was our election.

HOLA4412

See that someone has sent a letter of congratulations on her behalf (can't see her writing it herself) less than a year after stripping him of some sort of ambassador role for Scotland. I'm sure she is two faced and hard nosed enough to deal with it though without too much bother while her counterpart Kezia Dugdale was giving it some in support of the Democrats over in California.

Looks like all Scotlands apples were well and truly in one handcart.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
20 minutes ago, GreenDevil said:

On question time this evening was another SNP idiot, I just wondered what is up with the Scots? Do they really support these idiot politicians. I'm hoping a Scot can come on and enlighten an Englishmen to why they are so popular?

I think it's something about robbing Peter to pay Paul. 

In this analogy you're  Peter by the way :)

HOLA4416
4 hours ago, GreenDevil said:

On question time this evening was another SNP idiot, I just wondered what is up with the Scots? Do they really support these idiot politicians. I'm hoping a Scot can come on and enlighten an Englishmen to why they are so popular?

They were the consolation prize after losing the Scots independence referendum so all the "Freedom!" voters backed them.

The SNP also suffers from being a new, or rather newly big, party as did the UKIP. Without the long tradition of constituency associations they have a limited choice of candidates and often have to take who they can get in order to field a candidate.

So the SNP had that yobbish 21 year old girl as an MP and UKIP in Wales had Neil Hamilton.

Growing pains; that a party has a few idiot MPs doesn't make it a party of idiots.

Though in the SNP's case it of course is.

HOLA4417
6 hours ago, GreenDevil said:

Many of us absolutely despise them.

Who the ****** does Sturgeon think she is ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37940485

Thank ****** I reckon we are past 'peak' SNP - they have got to the point where they have got away with so much they just reckon they can do what they want.

Same as all parties who are in this position too long. 

HOLA4418

The only noticeable things the SNP have done is push up taxes for people earning above average, council tax and stamp duty to name a couple.

I can't think of one other thing they've done and wish to God there was an alternative for people to vote for.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
On 11/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, wsn03 said:

Yes, but because she's a total waste of space...like her predecessor. The fact that the EU don't take her seriously, and she's enemies with the new leader of the free world is just a bonus

Yeah she really made a right mess of her relationship with DJT.

Pleased to hear you scots are thinking the SNP are idiots, with Salmond and Sturgeon leading their show, they really are the two politicans that whenever they open their mouths, its the other channel instantly (whatever is on...)

HOLA4421

Archived