House Price Crash Forum

SJW meltdown

Oliver Sutton

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, gilf said:

I'd say yes and know. 

We have got ourselves in to a situation where the political powers don't truly represent the people and it's propped up by mass media. Anything that chips away at the is a good thing, regardless of the fall out. I think it's actually too far gone in the US.

I agree with the sentiment, but it can be taken too far. In the typical revolution shows things rarely end up better afterwards, a different shade of sh1t is the more usual outcome. Time will tell, and I can't argue that things don't need a kick and a shake-up, but there's no denying it's a risky strategy. I suppose the trick is to somehow stop the alternative from completely losing the plot.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

" There's been a number of errors. I think 2016 has been hacked. Anyone know how to reboot? "

" The majority were so against the idea of a female leader, they chose an openly racist sex offender instead. Right. Sorry, run that past me again? "

" The fact that I have a bomb shelter in my building doesn't sound so crazy anymore ... "

" I am beyond shocked that Trump will be the president of the US. If you helped to make that happen, then please remove yourself from my friends list. "

"Not a good time to be anything but a straight, white man in America. All hail the Klu Klux Klan endorsed candidate... "

" So, will it be climate change or nuclear war that brings about our extinction then? "

HOLA443
1 hour ago, SarahBell said:

Whose bright idea was it to put the stones' Can't always get what you want on as Trump triumphantly exits the stage?

I thought it was quite good.

You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you might just find, you get what you need.

:)

HOLA444

Some funny stuff.

BBC editorial policy is now to put, 'political outsider' before any reference to Trump. As in:

Markets across the world tumbled as political outsider, Donald Trump,  took the presidency. 

Meanwhile, the Guardian is still insisting that Trump is unpopular.

Guardian front page analysis deals with the problem of:  'Why Hillary Clinton lost to a candidate as unpopular as Donald Trump'.

(It then goes on to ask for donations to the newspaper because, 'our perspective matters')

Doom and gloom stories. Journalists have been hurriedly re-assigned from predicting post Brexit acopalypse to post Trump catastrophe.

The BBC describes the shock and horror with which Canada received the news. Ominously,  it notes that the countries currently share 'the longest peaceful border on earth'.

HOLA445
3 minutes ago, copydude said:

Some funny stuff.

BBC editorial policy is now to put, 'political outsider' before any reference to Trump. As in:

Markets across the world tumbled as political outsider, Donald Trump,  took the presidency. 

Meanwhile, the Guardian is still insisting that Trump is unpopular.

Guardian front page analysis deals with the problem of:  'Why Hillary Clinton lost to a candidate as unpopular as Donald Trump'.

Will it be the 'so called' president of the united states.

HOLA446
14 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

I agree with the sentiment, but it can be taken too far. In the typical revolution shows things rarely end up better afterwards, a different shade of sh1t is the more usual outcome. Time will tell, and I can't argue that things don't need a kick and a shake-up, but there's no denying it's a risky strategy. I suppose the trick is to somehow stop the alternative from completely losing the plot.

Yes I'd agree with all that, although I'd say short of an actual proper revolution this is the only tool people have to express themselves, especially in the US where it really is a fixed two party system, it's either one or the other. I bet most people can't name the other 3 candidates standing (I suspect a massive majority wouldn't even know there were others).

HOLA447
HOLA448
24 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

The following has appeared on my Facebook feed:

How do you solve a problem like Donald Trump? ‘We could shoot him’ says Sir David Attenborough

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/solve-problem-like-donald-trump-shoot-says-sir-david-attenborough/

Or we could shoot you first. Or perhaps feed you to one of those polar bears you like so much.

HOLA449
19 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I thought it was quite good.

You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you might just find, you get what you need.

:)

My sentiments exactly. Shrewd choice, I thought. 

Trump being being elected is quicker and cheaper than having a reprise of the American Civil War. 

HOLA4410
8 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

My sentiments exactly. Shrewd choice, I thought. 

Trump being being elected is quicker and cheaper than having a reprise of the American Civil War. 

It's been his song all along apparently.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
9 minutes ago, Errol said:

Is that a nose ring Katy Perry has?

Big red flag and sign of sexual depravity.

Look at the characters that the left have chosen as their figureheads: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Lady Ga Ga. It's a circus of degenerates.

HOLA4421
14 minutes ago, Errol said:

SAMUEL L. JACKSON

'If that motherf***** becomes president, I’m moving my black a** to South Africa,' the actor said on Jimmy Kimmel.

Now now Samuel, don't let hate overcome you. That's what Trump (allegedly) is all about after all. You're on the good side, remember? Don't be a hater.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Joking aside, is it me or do the SJW's, who are preaching to denounce 'hate', seem much more filled with hate and anger (for those who don't agree with them) than the right?

Yep, I said it the morning after Brexit - pure hatred of those with different opinions.

Archived