House Price Crash Forum

SJW meltdown

Oliver Sutton

HOLA441
2 hours ago, Errol said:

When talking about himself. 

As I said, his comments were merely ill-advised. Careless. People who hated him will continue to hate him. Those who like him, by and large, will continue to follow his views.

A rational and dispassionate assessment of what he said is all that is required. The MSM sat on the news for months, had a campaign fund of more than $250,000 dollars specifically to attack him, and then pounced when he slipped up (with the aforementioned careless remarks).

It won't work. Indeed, what they have actually done is set him free. Now he can set up his own platforms and say almost anything, without worrying about Breitbart or anyone else. His following remains massive and is indeed growing.

" Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. "

He's talking in a general sense there. No mention of himself.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

This Milo character - who I was blissfully unaware of 48 hours ago - is a bit of a bell-end.

If that's a route to stardom these days - then maybe it's about time I started a YouTube channel.

Seems people will watch/listen to any old shite - and I can deliver that by the gross...!

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA443
HOLA444
11 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

This Milo character - who I was blissfully unaware of 48 hours ago - is a bit of a bell-end.

If that's a route to stardom these days - then maybe it's about time I started a YouTube channel.

Seems people will watch/listen to any old shite - and I can deliver that by the gross...!

XYY

I would subscribe.

HOLA445
20 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Will you be doing hair care tips?

HOLA446
33 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

" Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. "

He's talking in a general sense there. No mention of himself.

This statement is absolutely correct. Pedophilia by definition, cannot include attraction to anyone with developed secondary sexual characteristics. Involvement with those people would be statutory rape/abuse (although see the very low ages of consent in some countries - including as low as 14) but not pedophilia. Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children.

So what point are you making?

Where Milo went wrong is to enter into this sort of area where definitions and semantics are easily misunderstood, warped or used against you. In this respect it was very stupid indeed.

HOLA447
9 hours ago, codfather said:

There's a bit of double think going on social media within the SJW crowd, someone reposted a video where Bill Maher defended a 35 year old woman repeatedly sexually assaulting a 13 year old boy: "How can a woman rape a man?“

e3l0ttf0nhay.jpg

Only men can be paedophiles according to the MSM and SJWs

HOLA448
Just now, gibbon said:

It's because lots of people, including people on this thread, don't seem to understand what pedophilia is (as I explained above). In the case you mention it is abuse and sexual assault, but not pedophilia as the 13yr old was doubtless near-fully sexually mature with full secondary sexual characteristics.

HOLA449
15 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I would subscribe.

Subscribe? I'll be offering you a job once XYY-o-Vision takes off...!

6 minutes ago, ntb said:

Will you be doing hair care tips?

Yes, but only for the over-50s...

;)

XYY

HOLA4410
5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Subscribe? I'll be offering you a job once XYY-o-Vision takes off...!

Yes, but only for the over-50s...

;)

XYY

I'll be picking up a large tub of Brylcreme in anticipation. Unless you will be showing us how to make a home made alternative. -_-

HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, gibbon said:

e3l0ttf0nhay.jpg

To be fair, thats only got 1 like and is nothing in terms of social media, however its true that the narrative is true, women on boys is brushed of as "wanting it/horny teenager etc" 

Without getting into the right and wrong of the argument I think the whole "statuary rape/paedophilia" thing is still a class thing, the famous British actor/director whose name escapes me is a big one, I am trying to find the link of someone being outed from the Guardian recently that was outed on the same grounds milo was but his argument was that it was some right wing witch hunt... 

Every thing points to some shady dealings within the MSM 

(Again adjusts tin foil hat)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ooh, a quiz. Famous British actor/director? Hope he is dead so no one here libels him.

No, I had his nationality wrong, which was my search came up with nothing, but I think I can safely say that Polanski has some special privilege, even if you exclude his hit and run

HOLA4414
34 minutes ago, ntb said:

I'll be picking up a large tub of Brylcreme in anticipation. Unless you will be showing us how to make a home made alternative. -_-

Unfortunately Mrs XYY suffers from vaginal dryness these days - so I'll have to make-do with some Lurpak...

XYY

HOLA4415
4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Unfortunately Mrs XYY suffers from vaginal dryness these days - so I'll have to make-do with some Lurpak...

XYY

Sorry to hear that. Still, on the plus side it removes the need for a tumble dryer...^_^

HOLA4416
30 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Lurpak, you say? Well la-de-dah Mr extravagant.

Thought you were the axle grease or swafega type.

HOLA4417
20 minutes ago, ntb said:

Sorry to hear that. Still, on the plus side it removes the need for a tumble dryer...^_^

:)

These tumble-dryer jokes were funny once.

But now they're becoming a hot-point....

XYY

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
26 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

Lurpak, you say? Well la-de-dah Mr extravagant.

Thought you were the axle grease or swafega type.

:)

Damn right it's Lurpak Cavey..!!!

Your lubes of choice are fine when I'm just pokin' - but I'm a man who's into tastin'...!

The garlic-infused Lurpak is particularly good in this respect...

XYY

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
4 hours ago, Montecristo said:

I had pre ordered his book on Amazon.  Got an email to say my order was cancelled.

More chance of getting 50% off a golden unicorn.

he is an attention seeking Twitter bomber. A book requires more than 255 characters. Even ghost writers need some content to draw from.

HOLA4423
2 hours ago, Errol said:

This statement is absolutely correct. Pedophilia by definition, cannot include attraction to anyone with developed secondary sexual characteristics. Involvement with those people would be statutory rape/abuse (although see the very low ages of consent in some countries - including as low as 14) but not pedophilia. Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children.

So what point are you making?

Where Milo went wrong is to enter into this sort of area where definitions and semantics are easily misunderstood, warped or used against you. In this respect it was very stupid indeed.

I never said it was correct or not.

The point should be obvious.

He mentions 13 yr old without referencing himself, You said it was with reference to himself. You were wrong.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived