House Price Crash Forum

Ch4 The Hotel

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

This is the only light reality show that I really got into and thoroughly enjoyed it, which surprised me as it's very much not the sort of thing that I watch.  It followed a struggling hotel in Torquay that went bust at the end of the second series. On a weekend in Torquay we spent the Saturday evening in the bar, this was post show so all new staff but it still felt like sitting in a film set having seen it featured so much. We didn't stay there as the reviews weren't good.

Anyway, one of the main characters, entertainment manager Christian, is now on the run having been sentenced to two years for theft from a subsequent employer. There were rumours on Digital Spy at the time that he'd been suspended as money had gone missing.

The police have dubbed him "The Scarlet Pimpernel" as he keeps changing his name and appearance; he's not even called Christian!

http://m.westbriton.co.uk/former-falmouth-man-christian-taylor-star-of-the-hotel-and-currently-on-the-run-given-jail-sentence/story-29866416-detail/story.html

HOLA442

Archived