House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

humdrum

"Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and

I wonder if this is actually true? Seems odd, given the cab driver could be identified - and picking up a celeb would be a thing. That annoying Muslim woman who pops up on the BBC all the time slagging of heartless Brits Yasmin Alibhai-Brown told a similar story a little while back.

Agitators probably aren't afraid to exaggerate or make things up if it serves their purpose - makes them the victim.

Either she's lying or she never goes anywhere that is frequented by non-whites. I've found Africans, Asians and Middle Eastern men to be generally more problematic than white men and especially British white men.

I suspect her definition of being 'sexually assaulted' is regretting the fingering she got while off her face on drugs at a rave at 18 years old by that dappy-esque-wigger-london-chav... rather than being targetted, seperated from her friends and then gang-raped by a group of sexually repressed Pakistani 'refugees' in Cologne on New Years Eve.

Regressive check list.

Fu*k white people. However, what Saint Lilly fails to recognise is that white people are still a majority in Britain. Therefore white's will do the majority of most things. Of course she doesn't want to explain why refugees rape and molest at a disproportionately high rate, given they are a minority.

Muddy the waters. The latest jihadi in Turkey might not have been an immigrant. So what ? Oh she's found someone who says he is an immigrant ? Still so what ? They also seem to think it's better if they are 2nd generation jihadi's, rather than newly arrived. Actually it's worse if they've had an opportunity to assimilate, and it's both newly arrived and born and bred going postal.

Mention Iraq. The go to regressive back up plan when their narrative strarts to unravel. What has that got to do with white men being more likely to rape ? Why doesn't she mention that an uncovered woman is whore to many refugees ? 

One of the DM comments. Hundreds of likes.

"theres 2 child abuse stories in the dm today , all 3 offenders are white"

I wish Lily would just do the decent thing and ****** off to Afghanistan, put on the veil, become some goat herder's fourth wife and pump out a load of little hajis to further the ROP. She clearly hates her own culture and people. She needs to stop whining and ****** off!

2 hours ago, Ill_handle_it said:

Muddy the waters. The latest jihadi in Turkey might not have been an immigrant. So what ? Oh she's found someone who says he is an immigrant ? Still so what ? They also seem to think it's better if they are 2nd generation jihadi's, rather than newly arrived. Actually it's worse if they've had an opportunity to assimilate, and it's both newly arrived and born and bred going postal.

As Turkey's a Muslim country it's a moot point either way.

...and would the real Mable Thorpe please stand up. I lost half my cup of tea at the mention of the Toc H Lamp in the comments section. 

Actually Turkey has a secular constitution, like the USA.

8 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

...and would the real Mable Thorpe please stand up. I lost half my cup of tea at the mention of the Toc H Lamp in the comments section. 

I've been trying to solve this one...but can't.

Can you feed a hint about Toc H Lamp please?

It's driving me insane !!

1 hour ago, Battenberg said:

Very well spotted battenberg.  Made me laugh too when I read your comment and then went and tracked Mable down 

1 minute ago, happy_renting said:

I await the inevitable knock on the door.

"Just-Eat" with your parmo..?

;)

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

"Just-Eat" with your parmo..?

;)

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

More dangerous to your wellbeing than the secret police 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/04/lily-allen-hints-at-legal-action-against-tommy-robinson-after-twitter-row-6360369/?ito=twitter

Lily Allen has suggested she will be taking legal action against English Defence League co-founder Tommy Robinson.

Spoilt brat. I can't ever forget that early photo of hers where a pap got a nip slip shot as she was getting out of her car. Seriously hot looking woman. Sorry Lilly, I'm bigotted Islamophob, sexist bully.