House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

3 Armed burglars get owned.

The video says, one of the burglars is killed. Check out the stock piles of the HPC tinfoil hat essentials - toilet rolls, and I presume boxes of tinned beans?

Some people seem to stock up on bog roll.:o

How many people scoff at "Prepper's" and how many of those would survive that raid by a gang of armed Marauders? 

Incedentally: there is a phenomenon in Australia and other countries known as "Home Invasion" a gang of Hoons burst into a home when the occupants are in and rob & ransack them, it is very real, it doesn't require a Mad Max style social breakdown to find yourself a victim of a Home Invasion. 

39 minutes ago, workingpoor said:

How many people scoff at "Prepper's" and how many of those would survive that raid by a gang of armed Marauders? 

Incedentally: there is a phenomenon in Australia and other countries known as "Home Invasion" a gang of Hoons burst into a home when the occupants are in and rob & ransack them, it is very real, it doesn't require a Mad Max style social breakdown to find yourself a victim of a Home Invasion. 

That's why I won't live in the country in an isolated house - this scenario scares me witless

7 minutes ago, knock out johnny said:

That's why I won't live in the country in an isolated house - this scenario scares me witless

It's not isolated. I saw a sheep!:blink:

31 minutes ago, workingpoor said:

Something's already broken down if the risk is high enough to justify taking such precautions.

She is very brave pressing on with her attack like she did, because there seems to be shots pinging around her at various points? The guy walking in at the end basically scratching his balls and rubbing his eyes is quite funny, she has already taken care of business so no nookie tonight my son :lol: She isn`t shy to empty the clip, but not  trained enough to use both hands, that is a worry, if some drunk idiot had stumbled into the wrong house looking for the party he would have been dead before you could say Jack Daniels. Three calm and determined attackers with proper training/knowledge would have killed her and the guy easily I`m afraid, she won because they were just not expecting that kind of response and thought their numbers and guns would overpower any response from the householder, either that or they thought it was empty and their guns were just insurance because they definitely didn`t look like hardened home-invaders/gun play merchants? My advice as her security consultant would be get a steel stair gate or otherwise secure the sleeping area, phone 911 from the bedroom before you play John Wayne, get MUCH better door locks (or remember to lock all your doors) and better security systems that have an armed response maybe ( too expensive probably?) and send hubby down first next time :lol:

20 minutes ago, dances with sheeple said:

She is very brave pressing on with her attack like she did, because there seems to be shots pinging around her at various points? The guy walking in at the end basically scratching his balls and rubbing his eyes is quite funny,

she has already taken care of business so no nookie tonight my son :lol: 

She isn`t shy to empty the clip, but not  trained enough to use both hands, that is a worry, if some drunk idiot had stumbled into the wrong house looking for the party he would have been dead before you could say Jack Daniels. Three calm and determined attackers with proper training/knowledge would have killed her and the guy easily I`m afraid, she won because they were just not expecting that kind of response and thought their numbers and guns would overpower any response from the householder, either that or they thought it was empty and their guns were just insurance because they definitely didn`t look like hardened home-invaders/gun play merchants? My advice as her security consultant would be get a steel stair gate or otherwise secure the sleeping area, phone 911 from the bedroom before you play John Wayne, get MUCH better door locks (or remember to lock all your doors) and better security systems that have an armed response maybe ( too expensive probably?) and send hubby down first next time :lol:

I'm not so sure... :unsure:

Police trainer tells students they’ll have great sex after they kill someone