House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Edstone

Politicians are surrounded by PR people today - ex journos, failed journos, call them what you will but usually a journo of some description. A friend who teaches a journalism course tells me that most of his students want to go into PR these days - that is where the money is - and especially to work for politicians.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I still look at that picture and wonder what the hell he was thinking in agreeing to that.

Stone = Granite = Strong = Strength = Me. I must be a strong leader if I am photographed next to a stone.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Strone = Granite = Strong = Strength = Me. I must be a strong leader if I am photographed next to a stone.

True, now you've said that I look at the picture again and see a chisel-jawed hero, a superman to lead us into a bright future. Ed must return!

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

True, now you've said that I look at the picture again and see a chisel-jawed hero, a superman to lead us into a bright future. Ed must return!

If he had been holding a large cucumber you would also now being thinking about his magnificent sexual prowess.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If he had been holding a large cucumber you would also now being thinking about his magnificent sexual prowess.

I would; these subliminal messages are extremely powerful!